Thread: Podcasts?

Inceptor

Podcasts?

Anyone know of any Blue Rose podcasts - actual play or discussion ?? Even Youtube videos? I found one ap and a few reviews on youtube and that's it.

Keeper of the Freeport Errata Freebooter timemrick's Avatar

Re: Podcasts?

The only one I know of is HALO Charity Stream: Blue Rose RPG, which features Chris Pramas as GM.
    Tim Emrick, Freebooter, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
    Winds of Freeport: my Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
    Time of the Tarrasque: my next Pathfinder campaign (under development).
    Studded Plate: my blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects.
    Thastygliax's Vault: my other gaming pages.

Keeper of Secrets Kot the Protector's Avatar

Would folks here be interested in a Blue Rose Podcast?
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!

Inceptor

There isn't much out there sadly...

Quote Originally Posted by Kot the Protector View Post
    Would folks here be interested in a Blue Rose Podcast?
    I would be very interested!

Inceptor

Same
    "...If you are the steel that cuts at innocence, we are the rust that will break you!" -Zackery (my 'main' character).

"Hello, I'm Handel, you bribed a member of my guild, I'm gonna kill you all in proportionate retaliation. Let's have fun, yeah?" - Handel (another guy I enjoy being)

"Don't worry about him, he's slow and knows it. Things go tits-up, run faster than the person next to you and you'll be fine." -Gertl (the single luckiest man in all of Bovaria)

Inceptor

I would love to hear Kot and crew in a real play podcast/tutorial. (Still catching up Kot, on episode 10). Maybe a one shot from each major AGE system.

WoT is GREAT for Dragon Age and understanding aspects of the AGE System. Obviously, not Blue Rose specific. (I assume everyone knows this already, just restating the obvious).

If you are asking for volunteers, you have my axe ;-)
    When the odds are 1 in 216, you roll with it.

Love,
    Drunkle G

Inceptor

Disclaimer: WoT fanboy
    When the odds are 1 in 216, you roll with it.

Love,
    Drunkle G

Keeper of Secrets Kot the Protector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkleGrog View Post
    I would love to hear Kot and crew in a real play podcast/tutorial. (Still catching up Kot, on episode 10). Maybe a one shot from each major AGE system.

WoT is GREAT for Dragon Age and understanding aspects of the AGE System. Obviously, not Blue Rose specific. (I assume everyone knows this already, just restating the obvious).

If you are asking for volunteers, you have my axe ;-)
    Youíre very kind! Iíll keep you in mind for the future!

Currently we have ideas for doing a podcast alongside the Wonders of Thedas that focuses on the AGE system in all its iterations. (Titansgrave, Blue Rose, Modern Age, Lazarus, Space Age, etc) but we do the Wonders of Thedas right now, and it takes up plenty of time for the moment.
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!