Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Faces of Thedas Update

Green Ronin Staff

Faces of Thedas Update

So folks following Bioware may notice major DA developer and all around nice guy Mike Laidlaw left Bioware.

HOWEVER, one of the last things Mike did was review and finally approve Faces of Thedas! I've passed it along to final layout with Mike's changes and alterations implemented. So...finally we can expect this to be coming your way soonish.

(Note its still needing these final changes so it will take some time, but the major bit is finished and I thought folks might want to know)

NOW...I move on to finalizing the last two chapters of the Fantasy AGE Companion, which I hope to have good news on soon.

OPA Belta

Re: Faces of Thedas Update

Excellent news, Jack! Thanks for sharing this.

Any chance we could get a hint of what we can expect? Maybe a table of contents?

Green Ronin Staff

I will likely do a Ronin Round Table about it as it gets a bit closer. But I will say it has rules on Relationships much like Blue Rose (in fact they were done for DA first), organizations like the Carta and Antivan Crows, and a mix of various individuals from favorites from early in Dragon Age to recent Inquisition antagonists and allies.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    So folks following Bioware may notice major DA developer and all around nice guy Mike Laidlaw left Bioware.

HOWEVER, one of the last things Mike did was review and finally approve Faces of Thedas! I've passed it along to final layout with Mike's changes and alterations implemented. So...finally we can expect this to be coming your way soonish.

(Note its still needing these final changes so it will take some time, but the major bit is finished and I thought folks might want to know)

NOW...I move on to finalizing the last two chapters of the Fantasy AGE Companion, which I hope to have good news on soon.
    Thanks for the update! I know that is really soon to talk about it but, what are the plans for this great rpg after the release of "Faces of Thedas"?

UN Basic Recipient

Very excited for both. Thank you.
    When the odds are 1 in 216, you roll with it.

Love,
    Drunkle G

Wahoo! Canít wait!
    If you like the Dragon Age RPG, please consider listening to my podcast: The Wonders of Thedas! We discuss classes, backgrounds, GMing techniques, specializations, play styles, and much more!
    You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundlcoud!

If you have a question about the Dragon Age RPG, have custom content you'd like to share with the world, or any other contribution, send a message to wondersofthedaspodcast@gmail.com, or through our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Tumblr accounts!

This is indeed great news - I have a rapacious appetite for Dragon Age product and will devour this as soon as it appears.

Regarding another 'Faces of Thedas' product - I notice that though one can still download the free pdfs of Varric and Talis on the GR website, the one for the Wyvern creature seems unavailable. I recall downloading it an age ago but can't now find the file. Am I right that it had three different stat blocks for Wyverns - small, medium and large, basically? If so, does anyone know where I could now find a copy?

I think the only Wyvern statblock that was in there is now in the Corebook.
    Last edited by Kot the Protector; 10-22-2017 at 12:52 PM.

So I take it there will be no new spells implemented.
    The Untouchable, the Avenger.

OPA Belta

When's this coming out?