Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Faces of Thedas Update

OPA Belta

Re: Faces of Thedas Update

Next year prolly

OPA Belta

That's too bad. The Core Rulebook came out over two years ago. GR makes some wonderful RPG books, so it would be nice to have more frequent content to support their games. (Seems like they had more regular output a few years ago.)

OPA Belta

Amazon has updated their listing to reflect a release date of March 27, 2018.

Latest update from Chris Pramas - Ronin Roundtable: Green Ronin in 2018, Part 1

"Fantasy AGE, Dragon Age, and Blue Rose

Fantasy AGE and Dragon Age fans will be delighted to hear that two long awaited books are nearing release. Jack Norris and his team have finished the Fantasy AGE Companion and Faces of Thedas and both are now in layout. The Fantasy AGE Companion is the first big rules expansion for FAGE, offering up many ways to expand your game. Faces of Thedas brings a plethora of Dragon Age characters from the video games, novels, and comics to life, and adds some great new rules for relationships and romance."
    https://greenronin.com/blog/2018/01/...n-2018-part-1/
    "Enchantment? ENCHANTMENT!"

OPA Belta

Layout? That makes me wonder what was sent to Bioware; from the earlier descriptions, it sounded like they were looking a pretty-much-finalized version of the book. Hopefully they'll still be able to make the March release.

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumWarlock View Post
    Layout? That makes me wonder what was sent to Bioware; from the earlier descriptions, it sounded like they were looking a pretty-much-finalized version of the book. Hopefully they'll still be able to make the March release.
    Approvals are done with text only. ( The art gets approved separately. )
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Protomolecule Host

Amazon has had the release date as April 10th for several weeks. Here’s to hoping it doesn’t slip any further.

Amazon still has their date set as April 10th as of today. (Pre-ordered this with them back in June)

Are there any plans for future products? What is supposed to come out next for the Dragon Age series. I have enjoyed this system since its inception, but throughout the years it has left me with worry and doubt about consistent support.
    The Untouchable, the Avenger.

Quote Originally Posted by Alurvelve View Post

Are there any plans for future products? What is supposed to come out next for the Dragon Age series. I have enjoyed this system since its inception, but throughout the years it has left me with worry and doubt about consistent support.
    That's the 64 million dollar question - what comes next? The only thing that was vaguely mooted was an Inquisition sourcebook, which I think would be a great idea.

We certainly need more stats for monsters like Gurguts, Varghests and many others. The Red Templar and Venatori factions and combatants also need description.

I think we need either a Bestiary, or something called 'Factions of Thedas', that outlines the groups above, or a general Inquisition sourcebook that combines the two.

I would be happy with an Inquisition book. It could cover most of what you mentioned. Venatori, Red Templars, red lyrium symptoms. All of the newly added creatures and demons/spirits. Even the ones we still have not gotten from DA2, like Ghasts. New adventure module that could lead your group to become Inquisition members, or rules to deal with the Inquisition.
    The Untouchable, the Avenger.