Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768

Thread: Xenoforce: C.4: Invasive Species

Overs- Officer Griklik

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Malsyn View Post
    "Described section 61 dash C of the Central Codex, overseer as a title was intended to 'oversee the arronment' of criminals. It's one's very right to lessen a prisoner's sentence if it's felt deserved. The three of you already lost several decades due to Griklik's own interference."
    "I see we share a liking for obscure century-old authority codex night reading, Acting Overseer." Griklik chuckled. "Where should we get our briefing for the mission?"
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

Re: Xenoforce: C.4: Invasive Species

Gaar’o
    HP: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Malsyn View Post
    The officers on the board share a few confused glances between one another, Portex himself furrowed his brow together. "Though I would never even begin to consider doing you any favors, such an effort would be overall useless. That planet simply just does not exist."
    Gaar'o is now staring at Portex like he just said the sky was purple and that Qu'rax was a vacation planet.

Portex pointedly ignores Gaar'o, seeing no reason to continue talking about nonsensical prisoner ramblings. "Right now. Loves to Seek has been given an 'Eye-Pad' which will hold the relevent information we have on the species, as well as a map that shows where the sightings have occurred. While normally we'd want to capture these specimens alive to be transported back their planet, desperation and a lack of propper habitation centers has necistated the use of deadly force. Find where the female is nesting, destroy the egg clusters before they hatch, and terminate any member of the species you find before it has a chance to propigate further."
    I'm a doctor of literature, clearly.

My art thread!

OPA Belta

WHITETAIL
    HP: 2, Status: Normal Location: Inside the complex surrounding the former Redemption, one of the Conference Rooms

Loves looked down at the metal and glass screen that had been slid in front of him. He recognized the map it displayed as being that of their current area, and it made sense that the blinking red dot indicated their specific position.

He should have been fairly anxious, but in reality, he was actually feeling a bit exhilarated; he'd managed to get the extra fee he asked for. Which meant this job might just be the last one he needed. Now, to just survive it.

He nodded to Griklik, then turned toward Portex. He was ready when everyone else was.
    My builds can be found in the Roll Call forum here. And, here's the latest version of The Cast.
    Currently playing in: Xenoforce: Earth's Strangest Heroes, Ghost Town: Familiar Haunts and Pirates of the Terminus: A Simple Grab.

Ashani
    HP: 2
    ---

"Alright then, I guess all of us are on board with this!" Ashani says as her head sways from side to side and her head-tendrils dance in excitement. "Anything else we need to know?~"

Overs- Officer Griklik

"Understood. We will report back when we have solved the issue. One final question, do we possess any means of transportation?" asks Griklik, while floating towards the exit. Although not directly facing the gathered committee now, two for his eyestalks are making eye contact with Portex and Hammond.
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ