Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Xenoforce: C.3: Apprehensive Reunions

Keeper of Secrets

Re: Xenoforce: C.3: Apprehensive Reunions

WHITETAIL
    HP: 1, Status: Normal, Location: At the crash site of the Redemption

Loves turned to leave with Black, but truth be told, he was somewhat perturbed. He repressed a sigh as they started moving. It wasn't really the Authority's fault. He was used to avoiding them as much as possible on his missions, just doing his job and saving enough money to eventually live decently back home. That he crashed on one of their ships on an alien planet and was now stuck with their constricting social order was just an unfortunate twist of life.

He glanced at the others. He was pretty sure that for one or two, this was all just a temporary vacation from incarceration; in which case, he couldn't imagine what was going through their minds. Well, he could imagine. Escape. Earning favor toward a lighter sentence. Just enjoying it while they could. Or worrying the time away. But he was sure he couldn't imagine it as it was for them.
    My builds can be found in the Roll Call forum here. And, here's the latest version of The Cast.
    Currently playing in: Xenoforce: Earth's Strangest Heroes, The New All-Star Squadron and Cosmic Privateers: Cartegena.

Overseer Griklik

Feeling suddenly pompous, Griklik nodded and floated in the pointed direction with an air of nobility, that was completely impossible for anyone to perceive, given the fact that he was a giant orb of flesh with eyes everywhere an a gaping drooling mouth full of teeth...
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

Ashani
    HP: 1
    ---

Ashani slither along with the others, resigned to her current situation for now.

Keeper of Secrets Doctor Malsyn's Avatar

The disciplined soldier leads you away from the transport, Sprog remaining behind and turning their dome upwards as another vessel makes it's approach. You're flanked on both sides by a small complement of armed guard, yet whether this was for your safety or theirs was an unknown. He seems to be guiding everyone to the large building nearby, where there's an entrance flanked by people in skintight blue bodysuits, perhaps some form of hazmat protection."We'll be heading through the main building first, where you'll all be going through decon to help scrub any lingering radiation or harmful microbials. This is a non-negotiable, sir. If you're not clean, you don't get in. Nobody wants space pox to start tearing through humanity because someone didn't like a shower."
    Last edited by Doctor Malsyn; 04-18-2018 at 01:39 AM.
    I'm a doctor of literature, clearly.

My art thread!

Overseer Griklik

"A reasonable procedure. I have no objection. However, perhaps some of us might not react well to water?" He adds the last sentence tentatively, his eye stalks fixing each on each of the others
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

Ashani
    ---

Ashani feels increasingly apprehensive as armed guards flank them, making her head-tendrils squirm erratically.

Once they've reached the building and Black has explained what's going to happen next, the Sthyss calms down a little. She isn't entirely sure what exactly 'decon' will involve, but he did mention showers and Ashani feels like she could certainly use a wash.

"Sounds good to me," she pipes in.

Keeper of Secrets PauloDeWalshio's Avatar

Gaar’o

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Malsyn View Post
    The disciplined soldier leads you away from the transport, Sprog remaining behind and turning their dome upwards as another vessel makes it's approach. You're flanked on both sides by a small complement of armed guard, yet whether this was for your safety or theirs was an unknown. He seems to be guiding everyone to the large building nearby, where there's an entrance flanked by people in skintight blue bodysuits, perhaps some form of hazmat protection."We'll be heading through the main building first, where you'll all be going through decon to help scrub any lingering radiation or harmful microbials. This is a non-negotiable, sir. If you're not clean, you don't get in. Nobody wants space pox to start tearing through humanity because someone didn't like a shower."
    A small bit panic begins to rise in Gaar'o at the mention of a shower. It's stupid, and he knows it - a shower is almost nothing like an actual body of water! But it's still a significant amount of water, and that's all it takes to get his heart beating just that little bit faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolución View Post
    "A reasonable procedure. I have no objection. However, perhaps some of us might not react well to water?" He adds the last sentence tentatively, his eye stalks fixing each on each of the others
    "Nope," Gaar'o replies, sounding rather uncomfortable, "No problems here."

Keeper of Secrets

Re: Overseer Griklik

WHITETAIL
    HP: 1, Status: Normal, Location: At the crash site of the Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by Evolución View Post
    The look on Love's face as he turned toward Griklik was priceless. A mixture of indignation at being asked such a silly question, along with confusion as to how serious Griklik was being. His response was a bit slower than usual for him.

"Maybe one of the others is secretly a non-carbon-based lifeform," he cautiously began, "but I'm not. I think it'll be fine."
    My builds can be found in the Roll Call forum here. And, here's the latest version of The Cast.
    Currently playing in: Xenoforce: Earth's Strangest Heroes, The New All-Star Squadron and Cosmic Privateers: Cartegena.