Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The Servitors of Justice. (M@M 3ED Game.)

Defender of the Word

Re: The Servitors of Justice. (M@M 3ED Game.)

The Ic is up folks!

Defender of the Word

Once everyone is introduced to each other Maat will let you into the shop and introduce villain number one.

Keeper of Secrets

Cool, I'll get a post up sometime tonight.

Keeper of Secrets

Incidentally, how is Star Child taking care of food and shelter?

That's a good question, I hadn't taken it into account. Judging by the first post, Ramla should have been on earth for atleast a week at this point. While she may have no qualms about reading minds or adjusting emotions, I don't think she's the kind of person who would 'steal' (IE: mentally convince people to give her stuff for free). Even if her society was a shared economy, she wouldn't I believe.

So as for housing, perhaps she's just sleeping where she can? Staying in public places and the like. She's still new enough that it would be like a backpacker passing through. As for food, I suggested she may have gotten some money for helping people, but maybe that's not steady enough. Then again, she could be living off of $1 burgers while its still fresh and new to her!
    "Talent just defines what you do... It doesn't define what you are." - Sir Terry Pratchett-

Defender of the Word

Once everyone introduces their characters to each other, I will let you into the shop

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Mettaur2 View Post
    So as for housing, perhaps she's just sleeping where she can? Staying in public places and the like. She's still new enough that it would be like a backpacker passing through.
    For housing, there are usually Conveniently Empty Buildings lying around, which any villain (or a out-of-luck hero) can just move into.

Quote Originally Posted by Mettaur2 View Post
    As for food, I suggested she may have gotten some money for helping people, but maybe that's not steady enough. Then again, she could be living off of $1 burgers while its still fresh and new to her!
    For food, off the top of my head, you could have her bring along some valuable gems from her home planet, which she can sell for cash, to cover her essentials for a few months. That should give her some time to find a "normal" job if she is so inclined.

Or, she could set up a live stream channel and patreon account.