Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Servitors of Justice. (M@M 3ED Game.)

Defender of the Word

Re: The Servitors of Justice. (M@M 3ED Game.)

Your accepted. I will detail Maat then make the IC soon.

Keeper of Secrets

To sum up the PCS

Bombshell: An energy controller/blaster thats very personable.
    Eight Ball: Luck controlling trickster and thrill seeker.
    Silver-Guard: A gelatinous blob in a battle suit.
    Star Child: A telekinetic and telepathic alien with precognition.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Coolman View Post
    Also, do you guys really mind if the main purpose of the group is to fight criminals below the notice of the Freedom League and the heroes of Emerald City? Think street gangs, mobsters, and white collar crooks.
    I suppose the question is how exactly do we fight them? Will we be primarily detectives like Batman? Regardless, I'll give it a shot and see how it pans out.

Also keep in mind that New York may be the HQ of the Avengers, but there is still plenty of crime to go around for the other New York based characters, like Spiderman, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdent12 View Post
    I am fine with it. Although mobsters unless super powered or other factors like ticking time bombs, hostages, etc will be out classed.
    To extend on what mrdent12 said, I suspect it is only a matter of time before mobsters start some sort of escalation, and hire supervillains as muscle.

Defender of the Word

Yeah, you might be detectives. Also, there will be supervillains. For example, you might encounter a Arabic man with super strength who is a guys bodyguard.

Keeper of Secrets

Well, lets give it a shot and see how it goes

Keeper of Secrets

The group could certainly be detectives, especially with a telepath, master liar, great interpersonal skills, and super smart techie.

" Do not let the little blob fool you. It may be squishy, but it can program the universal remotes." Poke. Poke. " So squishy."
    "Talent just defines what you do... It doesn't define what you are." - Sir Terry Pratchett-

Keeper of Secrets

And the blob is so cute. How can you not give it the information it asks for?

Hey guys. I got Mutants And Masterminds for my birthday and i want to start a game of it. It will be set in either Freedom City or Emerald City and will focus on a group of heroes assembled by a mysterious person nicknamed " Maat," who talks to them through a computer avatar. Is anyone interested?

The series has a mix of Bronze Age and Modern age with a twinge of Silver. It is set in Emerald City and follows a group of heroes assembled by the mysterious individual called Maat, who is named after a Egyptian Goddess. This mysterious benefactor called your characters together for one reason, to uphold order and justice within Emerald City. Together, you are a superhero team called Justice's Servitors and will mostly fight mobsters, psychps, criminals, and the occasional super criminal. The heroes themselves are allowed a PL between 7-and 10, no more no less. The total amount of power points allowed are 150.
    I will make it PL 9. Also, tell me your hero concepts and if i like them, i will let you make them.
    You may want to edit the initial post to indicate Power Level.

Defender of the Word

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
    You may want to edit the initial post to indicate Power Level.
    Did that. Now, here is a description of Maat.

Maat is your mysterious employer and informant. You haven't met him in person yet and he only contacts you via hidden chat room or by text from a untraceable phone. It is evident that he does not want anyone knowing who he is. He provides you with a list of people he deems the " worst criminals in society." This list is comprised of street gangs, corrupt corporate executives, mob bossess and terrorists. Maat contacted you asking your help in crossing off names off this list, tasks that will eventually take you around the world.

What do you think.