Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting PreOrders

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Re: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting PreOrders

Quote Originally Posted by FanDragon View Post
    YAY! I just needed to know what was going on. My friend who didn't preorder the book but ordered it off amazon now has it in hand while I who did pre order it was still waiting. Things mess up and stuff happens and I do still have my neat and nifty PDF but I can't wait to get my hands on the book.

Ahh I found out he was lying anyway! He got his from his son who went to Gencon! I don't mind being out scooped by that!
    Amazon won't be getting it for a few more weeks. We're fulfilling our own orders first, and putting it into game store distribution before Amazon.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Inceptor

Quote Originally Posted by Fildrigar View Post
    Amazon won't be getting it for a few more weeks. We're fulfilling our own orders first, and putting it into game store distribution before Amazon.
    Got my book this morning! It's awesome! The PDF really doesn't do the book justice! Not that there is anything wrong with the pdf but.....wow.

Very happy with my purchase!

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FanDragon View Post
    Got my book this morning! It's awesome! The PDF really doesn't do the book justice! Not that there is anything wrong with the pdf but.....wow.

Very happy with my purchase!
    Yay! Glad to hear it!
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!