Thread: New to Site, would enjoy a game.

UN Basic Recipient

New to Site, would enjoy a game.

Hey everyone, joined up today as I found the site while I was looking for actual plays of the Rpg. Anyone looking to start up a campaign. I am rusty at the system, been wanting to try it again after playing Fate for awhile, so I don't think I'm ready to GM.

But willing to help with setting and anything else. Thanks.

OPA Belta

Re: New to Site, would enjoy a game.

Welcome to the site!

OPA Belta

Welcome to the site.

If you're interested in the game I run, go ahead and take a look at the OOC and IC threads for a quick overview. It moves at a pretty relaxed pace, which is good for sustainability.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Ser heretic View Post
    Welcome to the site.

If you're interested in the game I run, go ahead and take a look at the OOC and IC threads for a quick overview. It moves at a pretty relaxed pace, which is good for sustainability.
    Thanks Ser Heretic, I will definitely swing by and check it out. Been on holidays with my munchkins, so just getting back into the pbp

UN Basic Recipient

Couldn't post a thread so just thought I would bump this one. New to SOIAF RP and mostly looking for PbP games to read if anyone could point to me some. Not sure I'm quite ready to play but have so far enjoyed reading the ones I have seen on this thread. Thanks!