Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Updated Ecxel Character Sheet?

UN Basic Recipient

Re: Updated Ecxel Character Sheet?

Hi hansnery
    you need to right-click one of the tabs at the bottom (e.g. "Instructions"), select "unhide" and then unhide the "tables" tab. You will need to translate everything there to make it work correctly as there are a lot of cross-references which require an exact match between 2 cells. Make sure to not accidentally add leading or trailing blanks.

Have fun!

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Adair View Post
    Hi hansnery
    you need to right-click one of the tabs at the bottom (e.g. "Instructions"), select "unhide" and then unhide the "tables" tab. You will need to translate everything there to make it work correctly as there are a lot of cross-references which require an exact match between 2 cells. Make sure to not accidentally add leading or trailing blanks.

Have fun!

Hello Adair, thank you for the reply! My translation is on the way. However, I noticed that some Benefits don't seem to work even if they have the requirements. Like Warg, Skinchanger, Water Dancer, Shield Mastery. Do you know how I can fix it?

UN Basic Recipient

You can see all requirements and if they triggered in column AG to AK on tab "Tables".
    I checked on "Warg" and it works OK in the English excel. Remember that "Warg" will require "Animal Cohort" as well as "Warg Dreams" as prerequisites, which have prerequisites on their own.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Adair View Post
    You can see all requirements and if they triggered in column AG to AK on tab "Tables".
    I checked on "Warg" and it works OK in the English excel. Remember that "Warg" will require "Animal Cohort" as well as "Warg Dreams" as prerequisites, which have prerequisites on their own.
    That's odd because I put the requirements but still it doesn't show even Animal Cohort.
    3 Animal Handling and 1B in Train.
    https://pasteboard.co/HK1ubv5.png
    Could you send me your file? I tested both on 3.6 and 3.1.

EDIT:

Nevermind! I have found out what the problem is. I need to spend all the experience first, then all the relevant benefits to my abilities will show up.

Thank you for your help!
    Last edited by hansnery; 10-24-2018 at 08:59 PM.