Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Target TN of Fire Shaping: Light?

Defender of the Word

Re: Target TN of Fire Shaping: Light?

I'm currently running a D&D campaign and I'm planning a second campaign in Star Trek Adventures. I love the Blue Rose setting and I'd love to run some games in it sometime in the future. I've read and re-read the rules, especially the Arcana section, but never got to where I felt comfortable diving into it. I'd love to see a game that uses the rules played by a GM who really knows how to do it.

Green Ronin Staff

Hey, folks. This is from our current errata document, regarding this exact issue:

P.99: “Light” subheader, right column: Insert the following sentence after the first sentence under this header. “This is a standard arcana test at a TN 9.”

Keeper of the Freeport Errata Freebooter timemrick's Avatar

Thanks, Joseph! Is that current errata document available online? I'd love to update the Blue Rose page at my errata archive site.
    Tim Emrick, Freebooter, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
    Winds of Freeport: my Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
    Time of the Tarrasque: my next Pathfinder campaign (under development).
    Studded Plate: my blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects.
    Thastygliax's Vault: my other gaming pages.

Defender of the Word

Quote Originally Posted by Carriker View Post
    Hey, folks. This is from our current errata document, regarding this exact issue:

P.99: “Light” subheader, right column: Insert the following sentence after the first sentence under this header. “This is a standard arcana test at a TN 9.”
    Thanks!

Do you have plans to put out a revised PDF of the rulebook?

Green Ronin Staff

Hey there.

At current, the document is an internal one for the moment.

We do update PDFs when we do reprints, by and large. We also make sure to take all of the to-date errata at that time and do the updating of both the new printing of the book and the PDF.

@timerick, send me an email at [carriker] at greenronin.com . I just looked over your errata list, and it's a really great resource. I'd like to maybe see about using some of it on our internal stuff, and getting some of the long questions in yours updated with official answers, if you'd like.

Keeper of the Freeport Errata Freebooter timemrick's Avatar

We do update PDFs when we do reprints, by and large. We also make sure to take all of the to-date errata at that time and do the updating of both the new printing of the book and the PDF.

@timerick, send me an email at [carriker] at greenronin.com . I just looked over your errata list, and it's a really great resource. I'd like to maybe see about using some of it on our internal stuff, and getting some of the long questions in yours updated with official answers, if you'd like.
    Email sent. Thanks! I'm sure I'm not the only one here who appreciates you taking the time to address our questiosn!
    Last edited by timemrick; 08-13-2017 at 12:51 PM.
    Tim Emrick, Freebooter, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
    Winds of Freeport: my Pathfinder Freeport campaign (2014-2016).
    Time of the Tarrasque: my next Pathfinder campaign (under development).
    Studded Plate: my blog about RPGs, LEGO, and other geeky subjects.
    Thastygliax's Vault: my other gaming pages.

Defender of the Word

Hey there.

I see--so the PDF might not be updated until or unless you did a second printing of the print book?

That's unfortunate! I bought the PDF of Star Trek Adventures from Modiphius, and after a few weeks, they released an updated PDF with many of the typos/mistakes fixed. That would be a great service for Blue Rose too!

Green Ronin Staff

Quote Originally Posted by isaacpriestley View Post
    That would be a great service for Blue Rose too!
    Let me look into it. Won't happen anytime soon, though, in all fair warning: GenCon is this weekend, and we've got a GR Summit coming up in September, so a lot of our folks who are doing that stuff are doing travel prep, traveling, and travel recovery.

Plus that'll give me some time to work with timemrick to make sure we've got as many of them as possible.

Defender of the Word

No worries, I'm following GenCon too so I know everyone's pretty busy!