Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Roninarmy.com access issues?

Re: Roninarmy.com access issues?

Weird thing for me. About half the access attempts today, trying to view new posts, it kicks me to the login screen. After I log in, it kicks me back, but every other page shows me as logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    and the latest victim of the SNR bug is Psistrike, who got hit with it sometime yesterday
    Over 7 days blocked on here, no solution in sight. So downloaded Free Proxy to Unblock any sites extension on Chrome and it works. iF using such an extension is against the rules, will one of the staff please let me know and I will stop using it.

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psistrike View Post
    Over 7 days blocked on here, no solution in sight. So downloaded Free Proxy to Unblock any sites extension on Chrome and it works. iF using such an extension is against the rules, will one of the staff please let me know and I will stop using it.
    I don't see any problem with it.

We've been investigating and can't reproduce any of the errors that people are having. I wish we could so we could fix it.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

OPA Belta

I'm currently having this problem since yesterday morning. Can only access the site through a proxy site (proxysite.com), which doesn't give me access to all forum features. Any suggestions?

OPA Belta

Now it is my turn. I'm getting the Timing Out issue on both computers at home, currently logged in from work. Started with being kicked to the home page while attempting to post, the moved to Time Out- this was Saturday afternoon.

yep. that fits the pattern I've noticed. get the front page bug twice in a now, and you get the timeout

based on the evidence, I'm starting to think the problem might be related to the anti-spam software

OPA Belta

That is how my experience started as well.

OPA Belta

I seem to have my normal access back. Did someone try something? Or could it have been triggered by receiving a Private Message?

OPA Belta

No luck for me, as of this morning. Definitely related to how the site sees my computer (s), not my account- as I can log in normally from other locations, but none of the computers at home (I even tried using my wife's machine) can even reach the site at all.

Will keep trying, and limping along through other options.

OPA Belta

And it seems my access isn't consistent, still. I'm back to using ProxySite to access the forum ... It seems maybe my IP address, as well as which computer I'm on, has an effect?