Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Roninarmy.com access issues?

Re: Roninarmy.com access issues?

"Selective", I could see, "SELECT" being a SQL DB command, but OHIO?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
    "Selective", I could see, "SELECT" being a SQL DB command, but OHIO?
    it was the only consistent word I used throughout my failed attempts at summarizing Phenom's backstory when I converted her over from 2E

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    unfortunately, the front page/timeouts result from something you're typing into your posts. from my own experience in the Roll Call, this is often from using the "selective" extra, but the other long time was from "Ohio". my solution has been to break up the words by sticking forum tags in them
    so, Virgileso, my advice to would be to rewrite your post, making sure you see the auto-save notice
    This issue seems to have just naturally resolved for me as well. It has been four days of not being able to access the forum or the main green ronin site. Incidentally it started when i was previewing a response to a private message. I have had quite a few problems with posting content but I thought it was because I write a lot of math equations and figured that the symbols get parsed wrong.
    Herding Dice - A tumblr where I put things about Adventure Game Engine design.

UN Basic Recipient

"from her fanny pack"

When I try to add those words to my thread, I lose the ability to access the site from my IP for about a week. I obviously can post that here without issue, so I'm just plain confused.

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by virgileso View Post
    "from her fanny pack"

When I try to add those words to my thread, I lose the ability to access the site from my IP for about a week. I obviously can post that here without issue, so I'm just plain confused.
    Hmmmm. Perhaps the Spam-O-Matic is British?
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

OPA Belta

I can log in, but when I open a forum, the login is lost, so I can't, for example, open a thread. Then I open another thread, and the login is back. When I replied to a thread, the login seems to remain stable.

Protomolecule Host

I am experiencing this issue: I can't access roninarmy.com / mutantsandmasterminds.com / greenronin.com
    But I can access greenroninstore.com

The only way I can access the websites is through my data plan on my cellphone or vpns. The websites always "times out".
    I tried on another computer, it seems my french router is the cause? It's the only internet websites I can't access

Protomolecule Host

Update! Now I can log in normally. I didn't do anything different. YAY!

So, both Kruezritter and SilvercatMoonpaw are having issues, though separate ones.

Kruez is having the issues he's had that seems related to the first page bug that keep him from logging in, he sent me a message on it:

Quote Originally Posted by kruez
    I have been unable to access Roninarmy since November 23, 12:57 EST. admin help will be much appreciated, if you can get it (last time I tried PM'ing an admin who was looking into this, their inbox was full)

if they need particulars, I was editing a post in the Adventures Assemble OOC thread when I caught the front page bug twice in a row, then boom, SNR bug
    Silvercat's however is weirder. They seem to be entirely unable to view the site at all. On home and work computers, as well as phone. They're trying to get help on RPG.net with it here for reference of what they've tried.

If more info is needed I can try and act as a go between for them as I've got contact with them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman View Post
    So, both Kruezritter and SilvercatMoonpaw are having issues, though separate ones.

Kruez is having the issues he's had that seems related to the first page bug that keep him from logging in, he sent me a message on it:

Silvercat's however is weirder. They seem to be entirely unable to view the site at all. On home and work computers, as well as phone. They're trying to get help on RPG.net with it here for reference of what they've tried.

If more info is needed I can try and act as a go between for them as I've got contact with them there.
    posting from offsite again, to clarify that from the sounds of things, we both suffered under the same problem. while experiencing what i call the SNR bug, i too am unable to view the forum or the GR home pages.

I miss the old think tank. Spam we could handle. these bugs are becoming intolerable