Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roninarmy.com access issues?

Re: Roninarmy.com access issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    and now on a third computer, as when I'd tried to post a build from the other one, i got timed out there, too

which leads me to suspect that these timeout issues are related to the Front Page Bug

fuzzyboots, davies, kenseido, did you guys get the front page bug right before you lost access?
    Not that I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyRonin View Post
    If people who are still having trouble wouldn't mind helping troubleshoot this, could you please PM me with some info?

1) Your IP address (you can Google it if you don't know how to find it).
    2) Whether it's intermittent or constant, and roughly when you have had trouble, if possible.
    3) Domain(s) you were trying to hit unsuccessfully (greenronin.com, mutantsandmasterminds.com, roninarmy.com, freeronin.com, etc.).
    4) If you also have trouble accessing https://greenroninstore.com/ (which is on a different server and thus extra weird, if so).
    5) Tracert info if you're so inclined.
    6) Uh, anything else I can't think of because of my current close proximity to a flute and a euphonium playing different music.

Thanks!
    Evan
    I tried to do this, but it says your inbox is full

EDIT: site access Restored, for the time being...

For me, it happened in the middle of a post. I was writing a post, when I tried to post it, I got back an error and then I could not connect to it - I was getting the same timeout. I could not even ping the site while I was on ANY device on the same cable modem. I could connect from other networks - even with the same devices, and I could ping the sites as well. I even tried other browsers.

When I tried a tracert to the site it started failing at liquidweb.com. Before I could do any more troubleshooting, the site came back up for me.

I just got the front page bug followed by multiple timeouts this morning around 7:30 AM EST. It was all Green Ronin sites, not just the forum. IsItUp.com said the site was returning a 301. It's just my home computer, which goes through Xfinity.
    Last edited by FuzzyBoots; 07-09-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Just to note, I'm still having that problem as of this morning. Fine accessing it from my tablet at home (which uses the same network) and fine from work. I've tried clearing my cookies for the Green Ronin sites, but no dice.

and I was hit with the SNR bug again on monday. far as I know, I still have no access on my home PC

Quote Originally Posted by kenseido View Post
    For me, it happened in the middle of a post. I was writing a post, when I tried to post it, I got back an error and then I could not connect to it - I was getting the same timeout. I could not even ping the site while I was on ANY device on the same cable modem. I could connect from other networks - even with the same devices, and I could ping the sites as well. I even tried other browsers.

When I tried a tracert to the site it started failing at liquidweb.com. Before I could do any more troubleshooting, the site came back up for me.

I lost access to the site when I tried to post on Friday August 18th. After that I got timeouts when trying to access the site until today August 23rd. I was also unable to access the forum on my phone. but I don't remember if I only tried using wifi connected to the same modem or if I also tried accessing the forum via cellphone signal.

I did not try to access the store or other greenronin things besides this forum.
    Last edited by Tree; 08-23-2017 at 11:42 AM.

OPA Belta

I've been having trouble logging in from everywhere. What happens is that after I attempt to login, it brings me to the redirect page, thank you for logging in, and then it sends me back to where I was, but I am still not logged in. This has happened on my home and work computers and my phone.

The only reason I can post this at all, is my phone browser has been logged in all this while.

Chrome has been very difficult with cached pages lately. After you login and get redirected, try Refreshing the page.

OPA Belta

Thank you for that advice. Refreshing the page immediately after login redirection, logs me in properly.

Although I should note that it's not just Chrome. It affects FireFox and Internet Explorer as well. All 3 show me as logged out immediately after login redirect, and only show me as logged in after I refresh the page.