Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Street Justice: Phoenix Bay - Party Crashers

Keeper of Secrets

Re: Street Justice: Phoenix Bay - Party Crashers

Dylan Hall
    HP: 1
    CND: Hunky Dory

It was gone. That subtle voice in his head that others pass off legitimately as conscious that for him was the best his tail could muster as communication. Of course, the physical features were still there, but it was limb and quiet like that previous constant nagging push for excitement. Dylan didn't ask the others, didn't think it any of his business really, but from the way they were acting it was readily apparent. So, it came to no surprise that it was a big bad villain causing havoc. They always had lofty goals, but the people who got the worst of it were those who could least afford the pain. Now, if only it could be kept in check Millstone wouldn't get the worst of it, hopefully. Without his tail, Dylan couldn't help much more than any street thug.

When Danny collapsed, Dylan knew he could do something here and now though. Clearing out a place and using the booked as a make shift bed complete with padding from a few coats laying about he looked at the others. "Whatever is happening, Danny looks to have it bad. I've never heard of these books or the movie, but right now they make a good enough bed until we can find a cot or something around here.", said Dylan the exhaustion melting away in crisis mode. "We need to get him some water and blankets. Someone find a cot already.", grumpily said Dylan. He had to make due with limited medical supplies before. This time he wasn't in the jungle though.

All

As you gather around Danny and make him comfortable, you are able to quickly stop the nose bleed with some pressure.

But there is no fever or other symptoms to suggest why he passed out.

Eventide
    HP: 1 - Staus: Normal

Sunny had been lingering in a halway, cel phone in hand as she paced. Besides the lingering physical affects of the red field, which were unpleasant but manageable, she couldn't escape a pervasive sense of unease. She felt like there was something she ought to be doing, but time-traveling supervillains were a bit outside her wheelhouse.

Her phone's screen had been showing a very familiar number for some minutes, and her thumb had hovered over the green 'call' button a number of times. She continued to pace, but after a few more moments she tapped the power button with a soft sigh. She'd left for a reason. She wouldn't go begging for help at the first sign of trouble.

When she heard the ruckus caused by Danny's colapse, she slid her phone into her jeans' pocket and made a beeline to the group.

"Oh shit."

She had no medical training, nor did she have any idea where they'd have stored cots. Water she could do, though.

"I'll get him something to drink, and call an ambulance while I'm at it."
    "Mom, is the Dairy Queen married to the Burger King?" - My five-year-old

The Ro Show, my collection of characters and random builds.

Quote Originally Posted by MissRo View Post
    Eventide
    HP: 1 - Staus: Normal

Sunny had been lingering in a halway, cel phone in hand as she paced. Besides the lingering physical affects of the red field, which were unpleasant but manageable, she couldn't escape a pervasive sense of unease. She felt like there was something she ought to be doing, but time-traveling supervillains were a bit outside her wheelhouse.

Her phone's screen had been showing a very familiar number for some minutes, and her thumb had hovered over the green 'call' button a number of times. She continued to pace, but after a few more moments she tapped the power button with a soft sigh. She'd left for a reason. She wouldn't go begging for help at the first sign of trouble.

When she heard the ruckus caused by Danny's colapse, she slid her phone into her jeans' pocket and made a beeline to the group.

"Oh shit."

She had no medical training, nor did she have any idea where they'd have stored cots. Water she could do, though.

"I'll get him something to drink, and call an ambulance while I'm at it."
    "No dice," Lenny says with a shake of the head as he fetches in a cot, "word is the city's going nuts out there. No where near as bad as the invasion, but we're basically on our own"

and that's what hurts the most. as the Crawler, he's tried to be there for millstone, and now when they need him the most, he can't be.

"Which is why I want to go out there. it's not as bad here as in the Junction, but we are a community, and they need our help."