Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: Street Justice: Phoenix Bay - If You Can't Stand The Heat

Keeper of Secrets

Re: Street Justice: Phoenix Bay - If You Can't Stand The Heat

Between Dylan's suggestion of a sudden outbreak of powers and Crawler finding the probably identity of the person she dragged out of the basement a possible scenario for what caused this fire.

"Okay things are starting to come together in my mind and I'm not liking the picture that's forming." Liora said. "Dylan you're right, clinics might be a good place to ask around. Same with shelters and anywhere else someone might be able to get either spare clothing or medical attention. We don't know what shape their in, besides most likely panicked. We should check any other places the homeless take shelter in."

Keeper of Secrets

Dylan Hall
    HP: 3
    CND: Fine and Dandy

The homeless and shelters were some of Dylans best sources. One of the few books he read when young has a detective who always got his best information from the street people, which Dylan had internalized. Stepping away for a moment, he starts dialing all the shelters he knew to see who would pick up and if they did, if there was any signs of people recently burned or coming into the shelter in clothes that looked recently burnt. While talking, his hair shrunk back to creating a mask for him. No use being cousin It all day.

OOC
    Investigation to gather info: 1D20+10 = [12]+10 = 22

All

Dylan's skills pay off. Someone at one of the homeless shelters says they saw someone in burned clothing heading into a free clinic a few blocks away from the theater.

Eventide
    HP: 2 - Staus: Normal

Eventide was running high on the adrenaline of having pulled people out of a burning building. She did her best to aid the the others as they needed her, but she was more rattled then she'd expected to be. A quiet place to meditate was what she needed, but those were in short supply and their work for the evening was far from done.

She took note of the names of the victims she and Crawler tended to. She could help them more later, behind the scenes. Money was a kind of superpower in and of itself; she could make sure these people were clothed and fed and sheltered, at least in the short term.
    "Mom, is the Dairy Queen married to the Burger King?" - My five-year-old

The Ro Show, my collection of characters and random builds.

Keeper of Secrets

Dylan Hall
    HP: 3
    CND: Fine and Dandy

After hearing back from Anna, one of the women who volunteers frequently at a shelter, he heads back to the rest of the group. "Looks like we have a lead. I am not sure how much time we have before there is movement.", says Dylan sounding cryptic on purpose. "The fire trucks should be here soon and everything looks contained, so I am going to follow the lead. Some backup might be helpful as well just in case things get out of hand.", adds Dylan. Once whoever is joining him speaks up, he heads off to the clinic where the burning people or person might be.

Once turning the corner away from the eyes of the people he just helped save, he withdrawals his hair mask tucking his tail under his poncho at the same time as to not look hero like. There was no saying what state they would be in if they were still at the clinic. Last thing he wanted was a fight in the clinic.