Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: [Fantasy Adventures] Stop, Children, What's That Sound? (not recruiting)

Re: [Fantasy Adventures] Stop, Children, What's That Sound? (not recruiting)

^( ;,; )^

My Builds

Keeper of Secrets Doctor Malsyn's Avatar

Take care!
    DISCLAIMER: Not a real doctor. Do NOT let him approach you with needles. Do NOT allow him to lure you into dark basements with promises of sandwiches. And above all do NOT let him fool you into thinking he's clever!

My art thread!

Durzum might be the only one to recognize it as an open invitation, but Aumanas is happy to play/chat with anyone who decides to pull up a chair.
    ^( ;,; )^

My Builds

What, are you implying that all Orcs know how to play Orcish solitaire? ;P
    DISCLAIMER: Not a real doctor. Do NOT let him approach you with needles. Do NOT allow him to lure you into dark basements with promises of sandwiches. And above all do NOT let him fool you into thinking he's clever!

My art thread!

I may'v gotten carried away with writing that...

Ahem, who should ultimately win this game? I probably should've asked from the start.

My art thread!

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Malsyn View Post
    Ahem, who should ultimately win this game? I probably should've asked from the start.
    The game should be interrupted before anyone can win by a sudden onset of plot.

At least, that's how I'd do it.
    Sequence & Solstice, Crime-fightin' catgirl and her pony
    Catverse Builds