Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: [Fantasy Adventures] Stop, Children, What's That Sound? (not recruiting)

Re: [Fantasy Adventures] Stop, Children, What's That Sound? (not recruiting)

Yeah, I am at work and got called away. I'll try to post more soonish.
    ^( ;,; )^

My Builds

Finally posted, but I am still sick so that is it for today.
    ^( ;,; )^

My Builds

Tomorrow should be a good day for posting for me. Moira applies for a credit card and hopes they don't laugh them selves to death. It's been so long since I've used credit

Moira can't find a ride. Moira wonders if she'll ever get out of this slump. Moira really should stop talking in the third person.

Gonna post now and try not to eat my phone in the process.

Slump? Exactly WHERE are you applying for a credit card? O.o
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ

I hope to get to the first plot soon. But hey, react, interact, or just act

Keeper of Secrets Doctor Malsyn's Avatar

I probably shouldn't put an image in every single post I make, but I was actually happy with that one despite my lack of effort, so hmph.

Also, would I be able to use his skill in alchemy to determine the composition of various drinks?
    DISCLAIMER: Not a real doctor. Do NOT let him approach you with needles. Do NOT allow him to lure you into dark basements with promises of sandwiches. And above all do NOT let him fool you into thinking he's clever!

My art thread!

Pictures are fine as long as they are not huge or disruptive.

Alchemy seems like it would be more for figuring out potions. But if you want to study what the meade and ale is made of, its normal ingredients. Nothing wrong or magical. Though now that I think about it, Kack might be some kind of alchemist

I'm going to be gone for one week. If all goes according to plan I'll be set. If not, life goes on. Wish me luck, pray, whatever you do

Buena suerte!
    心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ