Page 2 of 513 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Kreuz Control - WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CARMEN SANDEIGO?

UN Basic Recipient

Re: Kreuz Control

Good to see you still posting after the new board switch, Kreuzritter. I haven't been following the boards very much since my last M&M game folded last year, so it's good to see someone I recognize still posting on the Roll Call (all the better that they're very builds at that).

Grotesk

PL 9 (135)

Abilities (40)
    STR 12/2 AGI 4 FIT 6 AWA 2
    STA 12/2 DEX 4 INT 0 PRE 0

Powers (59)
    Biomecha: linked abilities
    - colossal strength: enhanced STR +2 (flaw: limited to lifting -1) [2]
    - giant monster: Growth +10 (extra: continuous +1, flaw: full size) impervious TOU +12 [41]
    - hyperphysiology immunity +10 (life support) [10]
    - speed belies his bulk: speed +4 [4]
    cat's eyes: senses +2 (darkvision) (2)

Advantages (11)
    all-out attack, improved grab, fast grab, improved hold, improved initiative, languages 2 (english, Lor, Armada native), move-by action, takedown 2, uncanny dodge

Skills (16/32)
    intimidation +10
    insight +6
    investigation +6
    perception +8
    ranged combat: thrown object +2

Defenses (9)
    TOU +12/2 DODGE +6/8 FORT +12/2 PARRY +6/8 WILL +6

complications
    out of towner - in his normal form, Grotesk is an albino with pointed ears and large, unnaturally bright cat-like eyes. in his war form, he's a 24 foot tall skinless biomechanical giant with a demonic skull-grin and incapable of coherent speech
    ET Go Home!: there are many in Pheonix City who do not like aliens like Grotesk, even without his past as a rampaging monster
    forgotten past: Grotesk has only fragments of his memories from before the Pod, and he'd like to get the rest back
    I can be more: Grotesk is motivated by the memory of Phoenix Bay's fallen heroes, in particular Psi-renity

Total
    abilities 40 + powers 59 + advantages 11 + skills 16/32 + defenses 9 = 135

To much of Phoenix Bay, Grotesk was nothing more than a monster, a skinless giant that appeared without warning one summer night, and whose only goal was wanton, mindless destruction, existing only as a menace to heroes, or a destructive weapons by villains clever enough to manipulate him. However, Psi-Renity, a heroine known for her telepathy and pacifism, saw more to Grotesk, the traces of humanity locked within the beast, battered and fragmented, and made strides to try and restore Grotesk's sanity in what would surely be a long but rewarding process...

If not for The Armada.

as terrible as their invasion was, the arrival of The Armada was just the jolt Grotesk's mind needed, and his memory started to return, however blurred and fragmented they were, like a handful of puzzle pieces, but he knew the Armada, somehow, and that he hated them. When Psi-Renity was cruelly gunned down on live TV, Grotesk snapped, smashed his way out of the holding facility, and went to war upon the armada ground forces, before their weapons proved too much even for him, and he collapsed unconscious before the final suicide run. Many thought him dead, as his body began to combust and dissolve, overlooking how in the resultant mess of unpleasant biochemical muck, there was a half-naked albino lying in the street.

It's been a year since. Grotesk was found, identified, and treated, quickly demonstrating not only his sanity, but the capacity to earn a GED and to control his monstrous alter ego. having proven he can be better, Grotesk has chosen to become more, and to defend the people of Phoenix Bay from danger as Psi-Renity and other fallen heroes protected it from him.
    Last edited by Kreuzritter; 03-25-2017 at 06:21 AM.

Re: 3106

And this update of my 2e-built character is because I'm going to try and run a playtest fight between him and my young Avengers PC, Durga (whose updated stats and new picture are forthcoming)

Durga
    Theme music: "The Touch"

PL 9 (150)

Abilities (50)
    STR 10 AGI 4 FIT 6 AWA 4
    STA 10 DEX 0 INT 0 PRE 1

Powers (63)
    cat's eyes: senses +2 (darkvision) (2)
    Nigh invulnerable: Enhanced STA +5, regeneration +1 (11)
    Feats of strength: array on Shockwave Punch (14)
    - Conqueror's haki: affliction +9 (daze/Stun, will resists, Extras: Perception area +1, selective +1, flaw: limited degree -1) [18]
    - Iron fist: Enhanced Advantages +5 (improved crit 4 [Unarmed], STR affects insubstantial 2, Variable descriptor- physical & chi/A-zone energy) [7]
    - Megaton strike: Move Object +10 (extra: Damaging +1, flaws: close range -1, limit-only away -1) [10]
    - Not-So-Gentle Fist: Affliction +9 (dazed/stunned/incapacitated, Fort resists, extra: cumulative +1) [18]
    - shattering blow: Weaken TOU +9 (extra: affects objects +1) [18]
    - Sonic boom: Damage +6 (extras: range +2) [18]
    - Shockwave punch: Line Area on STR DMG +9 [9]
    Super-Athlete: Enhanced STR +5, Leaping +5, Speed +5 (20)
    Byakugan genegraft: supersenses +12 (acute/accurate/ranged detect chi, extended radius sight penetrates concealment) (12)
    Van der Waals-walking: movement +2 (wall-crawling 2) (4)

Advantages (14)
    all-out attack, benefit (diplomatic immunity), diehard, fast grab, improved hold, improved initiative, improved trip, interpose, language 2 (English, interlac, High Lemurian native), move-by action, power attack, takedown, uncanny dodge

Skills (16/32)
    athletics +2 (+12)
    close combat: unarmed +2 (+8)
    Insight +6 (+10)
    Intimidation +6 (+7)
    investigation +4 (+4)
    Perception +8 (+12)
    ranged combat: thrown objects +4 (4)

Defenses (10)
    TOU +10 Dodge +8 Fort +10 Par +8 Will +8

Offense
    Unarmed +8, close +10 DMG
    Megaton punch +8, close range, DMG +10
    Not-So-Gentle Fist +6, close affliction +9 (dazed/stun/incapacitate, fort resists, cumulative)
    Thrown object +4, ranged, DMG +10
    shattering blow +8, close, weaken TOU +9
    Shockwave punch, Line area DMG +9

Complications

Dollhouse: Durga has taken responsibility for the rescued slaves of Melody the Puppetmaster, trying to re-integrate them to society while fending off their mix of advances and fangirling. her experiences with Melody have also made Durga violently opposed to slavers and abusers of others
    Family Matters: Durga is the guardian of Genesis, aka Evan Sabahnur, the childlike reincarnation of Apocalypse. as for her own family, Durga still idolizes her oafish father Gongen, and is absolutely terrified of her mother, to the point of gruesome nightmares.
    High Lemuria Uber Alles: As a high Lemurian, Durga has her share of their signature arrogance and quick temper.
    phobia: Due to a childhood trauma, Durga has a strong fear of clowns and circuses.
    Motivation - Responsibility: Durga believes that the strong should protect the weak.
    Love is complicated: Durga is Xova's girlfriend, but is also attracted to her new friend Myung, unaware she's reallWuchou, a clown and supervillainess in training at the shadow academy.
    Stand out: as a 7'0", 200 lb., green skinned amazon catgirl, Durga stands out in a crowd.
    The Idiot: Durga has a rivalry with Kid Gladiator

Abilities 50 + powers 61 + advantages 14 + skills 16/32 + defenses 10 = 150

A High Lemurian, Durga is the daughter of their disgraced general-turned-ambassador Gongen and Scientist Supreme Cybechidna, and handmaiden to Lady Yuna, whom durga loved. when Yuna found true love, Durga was crushed and volunteered to represent High Lemuria to the rest of the world. upon arriving in Kansas, Durga discovered that Yuna had entrusted to her care Evan, the reincarnation of Yuna's father, Apocalypse.

Mere hours later, the two were enrolled in the Avengers Academy, and while ostracized as a weakling back home, Durga found friends and adoptive family at the school, taking the morose Jared "Foxfire" Sewell as her second foster brother, and after a trip to the distant world of Malva, returned with her girlfriend Xova, a draenei slave with biometallic skin.

Recently, however, Durga was mentally violated by an extra-dimensional sex predator & puppet-master named Melody, who sought to add Durga to her harem of mindless slave. Although freeing herself and some of melody's slaves, and sending their mutual rapist crying home to Mother, it was not before Melody changed Durga's eyes and ears into those of a cat. Not that Xova or the other dolls minded, nor did Myung, another girl Durga drew close to, even after discovering she was secretly Wuchou, both a clown and supervillain in training. with the help of her team-mates, Durga helped Myung and others escape their teachers at the Shadow Academy, and Durga herself has come to recognize that she now has a harem of girlfriends.

Most recently, Durga and her team saved both the planets Earth and Eywa from the depradations of the mastermind Society. during this, Durga fought and defeated Melody, and has taken a brief leave of absence to free the other girls trapped in Melody's dollhouses
    Last edited by Kreuzritter; 03-25-2017 at 06:22 AM.

Interesting character, brutal history especially the part of with Melody. Also, is that image supposed to be Katt from Breath of Fire 2 hulked out?

no, it was a fanart of Tekken's Asuka Kazama by R-Chie, and originally colored by Entermuen, I just used MSpaint to paste Katt's head on top, then colored the skin & hair in sumopaint

as for melody, the eyes and ears aside, most of what melody did was mental with dreams of trysts and what melody WAS going to do to her in reality. Ironically, Melody's downfall came when Durga started to submit of her own free will, distracting melody with the opportunity to motorboat so that her "mistress" stopped paying attention to the other PC's that were in her lair.

the second she was free, Durga did this to melody (warning: clip from Hellsing Ultimate. NSFW language and animated ultraviolence).

but yes, very brutal, since while she's still a virgin, Durga's attitudes towards sex are similar to those in the VERY NSFW webcomic Sunstone.
    Last edited by Kreuzritter; 05-01-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Administrator

Hey Kreuzritter, have you had any trouble posting your character builds? I'm trying to figure out why some people get kicked back to the main page when they try to post. Have you experienced that at all?

Thanks!
    Evan

Quote Originally Posted by SassyRonin View Post
    Hey Kreuzritter, have you had any trouble posting your character builds? I'm trying to figure out why some people get kicked back to the main page when they try to post. Have you experienced that at all?

Thanks!
    Evan
    I experienced it quite a lot, actually, and it was only after my experiments in posting durga's build that I came to the idea it has something to do with the auto save text feature

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    I experienced it quite a lot, actually, and it was only after my experiments in posting durga's build that I came to the idea it has something to do with the auto save text feature
    Do you type up your posts in Word or something and copy and paste them in here? Or do you format them using BB codes?

I type my builds up in notepad, and it's the generic [][/] kind of coding brackets I use

the only thing from the old board that was in some of these posts were the ones for those arrow icons