Page 347 of 386 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3858

Thread: Kreuz Control: Chicken Man, Centuria, Blackblade, Crimebuster, Craesus, Bulma, Captain Amazing

Illyasvial Von Einzbern

PL 8 (120)

Abilities (24)
    STR -1 AGI 0 FIT 0 AWA 4
    STA 2 DEX 0 INT 6 PRE 0

Powers (50)
    barrier shield: Protection +10 (extra: sustained +0) (10)
    child homunculous: shrinking +4 (extras: continuous +1, innate, flaw: permanent -1) (9)
    magecraft: array (26)
    - Degen: Damage +10 (extras: accurate 3, improved crit, range +1) [24]
    - Spatz: Remote sensing +8 (sight, hearing, extra: no conduit +1, flaw: obvious-silver bird -1) [24]
    - Storch ritter: Damage +4 (extras: accurate 6, homing 2, indirect 4, precise, range +1) [22]
    magus: senses +4 (magical awareness, radius/ranged detect magic) (4)
    well-read: comprehend +1 (written language) (1)

Advantages (16)
    artificer, assessment, benefit 3 (wealth 3), disarming, eidetic memory, equipment 3, improved initiative, language (japenese, German native), move-by action, ritualist, speed of thought, well-informed

Skills (16/32)
    expertise: magic +10
    insight +6
    investigation +6
    intimidation +4
    perception +6

Defenses (14)
    TOU +12/2 DODGE +4 FORT +4 PARRY +4 WILL +12

equipment
    Castle Einzbern [15]
    Size: huge, TOU: 10, Features: concealed, defense system, isolated, laboratory, library, living space, security system, power system, workshop

complications
    Berserker: while she berates him, Illya is well aware the giant is her only friend, and will be devastated by his loss
    borrowed time: as a homunuclus, Illya has a greatly reduced lifespan. she is partially aware of this
    child-shaped: Illya can come off as creepy to normal people
    kid: Illya has the appearance of a 10 year old girl, and sometimes still acts this age
    motivation - Legacy: as the Einzbern family heir, Illya is destined to claim the Holy Grail in their name
    Onii-chan: Illya has particular interest in Emiya Shirou
    Vessel: Illya is unaware of the extent of her fate is tied to that of the Grail

Total
    abilities 24 + powers 49 + advantages 17 + skills 16/32 + defenses 18 = 120

the master of Berserker, Illyasviel (Illya to friends and family) is the heir to the powerful and prestigious Einzbern Family, the very architects of the Grail Wars themselves. And with Berserker at her side, there's not much anybody can do to stand in her way. but in addition to achieving the family's thousand year-long dream, Illya has personal reasons to enter the war, reasons that revolve around Emiya Shirou and the legacy of his adoptive father.

On a technical note, Illya's magecraft are supposed to be summons, but for simplification and to keep her in-budget I broke them down to their effects
    Last edited by Kreuzritter; 09-05-2017 at 06:08 AM.

Grid

PL 12 (180)

Abilities (46)
    STR 10 AGI 4 FIT 4 AWA 4
    STA n/a DEX 0 INT 6 PRE 0

Powers (96)
    all machine: Immunity +30 (fort), Protection +16 (46)
    computer link: comprehend +2 (machines) (4)
    rocket pack: Flight +6 (12)
    onboard systems: array (34)
    - Boom Tube: teleport +10 (extras: change direction, easy, extended +1) [32]
    - sonic beam: Damage +12 (extra: accurate 6, range +1) [30]
    - sonic cannon: Damage +10 (extra: cone area +1, fort resists +1) [30]

Advantages (4)
    eidetic memory, fearless, improved initiative, move-by action

Skills (18/36)
    close combat: unarmed +8
    expertise: science +6
    insight +6
    perception +6
    technology +10

Defenses (16)
    TOU +16 DODGE +8 FORT n/a PARRY +8 WILL +12

complications
    cold & calculating: Grid can no longer feel emotion, and will overlook decisions based upon them
    motivation - Perfection: Grid is programmed to desire a functional, orderly world
    system restore: Grid will do anything to regain his capacity for emotion

Total
    abilities 46 + powers 96 + advantages 4 + skills 18/36 + defenses 16 = 180

a one-off 'mirror match' skin in the story mode of Injustice 2, Grid is a fully functional and full mechanical replica of Cyborg created by Brainiac to stop the hero from hacking his systems. While swiftly defeated, if the player uses the Grid Skin, they'll be surprised to learn that Grid has a surprising amount of unique dialogue during the pre-fight banter, revealing that Grid wants to regain the emotions that Brainiac purged from his programming during creation

Re: 1603

Quote Originally Posted by Ysariel View Post
    ...I canNOT believe someone had the gall to go through with that utterly shameless pun.
    It's such an amazing pun I stole it for when my character in Young Avengers became a non-powered hero and her main weapon became a bat.

Cornelius Z. Caesar

PL 10 (150)

Abilities (72)
    STR 8 AGI 8 FIT 8 AWA 4
    STA 8 DEX 0 INT 4 PRE 4

Powers (18)
    500 lb Gorilla: feature +1 (may use feet as hands), Growth +4 (extras: continuous +1, innate, flaw: permanent -1), senses +1 (acute smell) (11)
    drank from the fountain of youth: immunity +2 (age) (1)
    jump good: leaping +1 (1)
    polyglot: compehend +3 (understand/speak/read languages) (5)

Advantages (8)
    benefit 3 (wealth 3), connected, contacts, improved initiative, move-by action, well-informed

Skills (32/64)
    Athletics +6
    close combat: unarmed +4
    expertise: Gentleape Adventurer +6
    expertise: history +6
    insight +6
    investigation +6
    perception +6
    persuasion +6
    ranged combat: firearms +6
    treatment +6
    stealth +6

Defenses (20)
    TOU +8 DODGE +12 FORT +8 PARRY +12 WILL +12

complications
    anywhere he wants: Cornelius is obviously a talking ape
    motivation - Adventure: be it fighting villains or exploring the dark corners of the Earth, Cornelius rarely turns down an adventure
    old wounds: injuries over the course of his career have left Cornelius with a pronounced limp
    who wants to live forever: Cornelius is prone to reclusive brooding over the loss of old friends

Total
    abilities 72 + powers 18 + advantages 8 + skills 32/64 + defenses 20 = 150

Pet ape of the famous adventurer-archeologist Lady Skye, Cornelius drank from the mythical Fountain of Life during his owner's last adventure in the late 50's and was granted longevity and great wisdom. Curious about the human world, he stumbled upon a bank robbery, decided to help, and the rest is history. Cornelius is a polymath, highly educated in numerous topics, skilled in the use of various weapons, and has strength, stamina and agility considerably exceeding that of an adult human. He enjoys dispensing pithy and profound observations on human nature in a cultured British accent.

But, while Cornelius did not age, he was by no means immortal, and a combination of accumulated injuries while watching friends die of causes natural or otherwise prompted his retirement. when he watched the rest of them die during the Armada Invasion, it made him even more brooding and reclusive. As Phoenix Bay's new heroes are emerge, Cornelius has begun to take their measure, and he likes what he sees

Starro

PL 10 (150)

Abilities (40)
    STR 12 AGI 4 FIT 4 AWA 4
    STA 12 DEX 0 INT 0 PRE 0

Powers (80)
    Evil eye: array (32)
    - eye beam: Damage +12 (extras: accurate 4, range +1) [28]
    - wide eye: Damage +10 (extras: cone area +2) [30]
    - mind control: Affliction +10 (dazed/compelled/controlled, will resists, extras: cumulative +1, perception area +1) [30]
    giant alien starfish: extra limbs +3 (5 tentacle-limbs), Growth +8 (extras: continuous +1 innate, flaw: permanent -1) (20)
    nigh-invulnerable: immunity +10 (life support), Protection +2 (12)
    starflight: flight +6, movement +2 (space travel) (16)

Advantages (5)
    fast grab, improved grab, improved hold, improved initiative, move-by action

Skills (9/18)
    insight +4
    intimidation +6
    perception +4

Defenses (16)
    TOU +14 DODGE +6 FORT +12 PARRY +6 WILL +8

complications
    motivation - Conqueror: Starro plots to conquer the galaxy, starting with Earth

Total
    abilities 40 + powers 80 + advantages 5 + skills 9/18 + defenses 16 = 150

a classic silver age alien horror from DC comics, Starro made a very brief appearance in the first episode of Powerless, when it was seemingly destroyed by a blast of green energy. but, Starro has been known to produce countless iterations of itself, so it will likely resurface

this is also my justification for such lowballed stats, as classic depictions of starro make it very intelligent, to say nothing of its signature ability to produce swarms of mind controlling facehugger-sized versions of itself
    Last edited by Kreuzritter; 09-12-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Solomon Grundy

PL 10 (150)

Abilities (34)
    STR 14 AGI 4 FIT 6 AWA 0
    STA n/a DEX 0 INT -2 PRE 0

Powers (65)
    Born on Monday: immortality +2 (4)
    Died on Saturday: immunity +30 (fort), Protection +14 (extra: impervious +1), regeneration +1 (59)
    jump good: Leaping +4 (4)

Advantages (11)
    all-out attack, chokehold, fast grab, fearless, improved grab, improved hold, improved initiative, move-by action, startle, takedown 2

Skills (26/52)
    athletics +6
    expertise: criminal +4
    expertise: sewer-dweller +8
    insight +6
    intimidation +10
    perception +6
    ranged combat: throwing heavy stuff +6
    stealth +6

Defenses (12)
    TOU +16 DODGE +6 FORT n/a PARRY +6 WILL +10

complications
    born on Monday: Grundy's personality and power varies depending on his incarnation
    motivation - monster: Grundy is equally gullible and prone to destructive fury
    walking dead: Grundy is a hulking, undead behemoth

Total
    abilities 34 + powers 65 + advantages 11 + skills 26/52 + defenses 12 = 150

a journeyman supervillain dating back to the golden age of comics, Solomon Grundy is a hulking, undead brute in the vein of Frankenstein's monster, either as a solo threat or more often, as a more conniving villain's dimwitted muscle

Godzilla

PL 12 (180)

Abilities (12)
    STR 16 AGI 4 FIT 4 AWA 0
    STA 16 DEX 0 INT -2 PRE 0

Powers (127)
    Atomic breath: Damage +16 (extras: accurate 4, range +1) (37)
    - atomic fire: damage +12 (extras: cone area +2) [36]
    disaster at sea: senses +2 (accurate hearing), swimming +5, movement +1 (environmental adaptation-aquatic), immunity +3 (cold, pressure, drowning) (12)
    huge and terrifying: Growth +16 (extras: continuous +1, innate, flaw: permanent -1) (33)
    unstoppable: protection +4 (extra: impervious 20) (24)
    why is it still alive?: immunity +11 (age, radiation effects), regeneration +10 (21)

Advantages (5)
    fearless, improved initiative, move-by action, takedown 2

Skills (12/24)
    intimidation +12
    perception +8

Defenses (24)
    TOU +20 DODGE +4 FORT +16 PARRY +4 WILL +8

complications
    motivation - King of the Monsters: Godzilla destroys all that offends his eye... which is pretty much everything
    tick-tick-tick: as Godzilla is radioactive, he can be tracked with radiological-sensing electronics

Total
    abilities 12 + powers 127 + advantages 5 + skills 12/24 + defenses 24 = 180

Godzilla, King of the monsters. who irrevocably changed the landscape of pop culture since his 1954 debut as the titular monster of Gojira, an allegory for the horrors of atomic weapons, which was dubbed in North America as Godzilla, King of The Monsters. And while Godzilla went on to over 20 sequels plus start the daikaiju genre as a whole, with few exceptions, namely the American releases and this year's 'Shin Gojira', even the franchise reboots treat the original film as canon.

At any rate, much like my builds for Robocop and Terminator, I decided to take Godzilla as originally presented, and see just how low in power I could go while still meeting the core essentials of a nigh-unstoppable behemoth that could leave a city in rubble and flames and scarcely notice the efforts of 1950's military technology to stop him

Hierophant

Re: Kreuz Control: Illya, Grid, Cornelius, Starro, Solomon Grundy, Godzilla

Sweet Godzilla build, dude! I like seeing "Giant Monsters" and such reduced to core elements in reasonably-costed builds. Reminds me of the "old days", when Think Tankers all had this idea to stat up every conceivable character as a PL 10 (150).

Some neat stuff on here over the past few weeks. So is the Front Page Bug computer-centric? I've found both my phone and my home computer set it off with certain combinations of words in builds (like my Iron Man build, or my Baldur's Gate commentary).
    Last edited by Jabroniville; 09-14-2017 at 01:35 AM.
    Jabroniville at Hotmail dot com
    http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/index.php

Re: Kreuz Control: Illya, Grid, Cornelius, Starro, Solomon Grundy, Godzilla

Quote Originally Posted by Jabroniville View Post
    Sweet Godzilla build, dude! I like seeing "Giant Monsters" and such reduced to core elements in reasonably-costed builds. Reminds me of the "old days", when Think Tankers all had this idea to stat up every conceivable character as a PL 10 (150).

Some neat stuff on here over the past few weeks. So is the Front Page Bug computer-centric? I've found both my phone and my home computer set it off with certain combinations of words in builds (like my Iron Man build, or my Baldur's Gate commentary).
    if you mean specific computers, yes. at times I've been able to post from computers at my local library when my home one loses site access... unless I trigger the front page bug, in which case I lose access again. You're also correct that certain words trigger it more often, such as one extra in particular

"When I was little, we found a man. He looked like... like, butchered. The old woman in the village crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things - strange things. "El Diablo Que Hace Trofeos de Los Hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens - and this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. ..."El Diablo Que Hace Trofeos de Los Hombres" means "The Demon Who Makes Trophies of Men."

Predator

PL 8 (120)

Abilities (56)
    STR 6 AGI 4 FIT 8 AWA 2
    STA 8 DEX 0 INT 0 PRE 0

Powers (26)
    hunter's kit: (flaw: removable) (21)
    - burner: Damage +8 (extras: accurate 4, range +1) [21]
    - ae: Claw: Damage +2 (str-based, extras: precise, improved crit) {8}
    - optical camouflage: Concealment +2 (sight) [4]
    - prey call: feature +1 (voice mimic) [1]
    thermal sight: senses +1 (infravision) (1)
    it's using the trees: leaping +2, movement +1 (wall-crawling) (4)

Advantages (5)
    assessment, improved initiative, move-by action, takedown 2

Skills (23/46)
    athletics +6
    expertise: hunter +8
    insight +6
    intimidation +8
    perception +6
    stealth +8
    treatment +4

Defenses (10)
    TOU +8 DODGE +8 FORT +8 PARRY +8 WILL +8

complications
    cold spot: the Predator cannot perceive visible light. anything that can fool its thermal sight, such as a thick coat of river mud, is effectively invisible to it, even at close range
    If it bleeds we can kill it: the Predator's blood is a bright, luminous green, making him easy to track if wounded
    motivation - the most dangerous game: the Predator is an alien big game hunter
    Ominious laughter: the Predator will set off a powerful suicide bomb if defeated and facing capture by his prey
    only in the hottest months: the Predator abhors cold, and prefers to hunt in very hot and humid locations
    no sport: the Predator follows particular rules, most notably that he won't attack prey that can't fight back
    skull collection: the Predator will collect the bodies of its victims in order to take their skulls as trophies
    what the hell are you: the Predator is an obvious alien

Total
    abilities 56 + powers 26 + advantages 5 + skills 23/46 + defenses 10 = 120

titular monster of the 1987 Action/horror movie, the Predator is an alien big game hunter that's decided that the killing fields of South America's proxy wars make an excellent safari, with elite commando teams making most worthy prey, tearing through the squad of protagonists like a masked slasher through horny teenagers, until the team's lone survivor is finally able to turn the tables through observation and base cunning, and even survives the Predator's suicide bomb
    Last edited by Kreuzritter; 09-14-2017 at 03:36 PM.