Page 351 of 351 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351
Results 3,501 to 3,504 of 3504

Thread: Kreuz Control: Count Crimson, Racer T, Admiral Kraken, Bedbug, Jigoku, Zonya

Re: Kreuz Control: Count Crimson, Racer T, Admiral Kraken, Bedbug, Jigoku, Zonya

Quote Originally Posted by Phrozen View Post
    Holy 90s Batman!
    I think I just had flashbacks and got physically ill from looking at that.

Quote Originally Posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
    Having experience with Chromie in Warcraft I can say that's a definite possibility.

Though Yeoman would probably do better.
    Nah, Chromie is the character I end up playing when I try to make a time traveler, and stuff just keeps getting layered on top of each other and I forget to play them seriously.
    Last edited by Yeoman; Today at 04:34 PM.

Re: Kreuz Control: Count Crimson, Racer T, Admiral Kraken, Bedbug, Jigoku, Zonya

ohhh, yes, sweet, sweet comments & discussion. I just want to swim around in them like a half-polymorphic space rock pretending to be a rich duck

Quote Originally Posted by Ysariel View Post
    Those swords, oh goodness. I can appreciate impracticality if it actually looks awesome, but this...
    Its like someone looked at Shatterstar's dumb double sword and said "I can make it dumber!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Its like someone looked at Shatterstar's dumb double sword and said "I can make it dumber!"
    admittedly, that is the joke, here.