Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Customized figures

Protomolecule Host

Customized figures

I'll post some of the figures from our game. I've worked on them for years, actually customized my own heroclix at the beginning. The painting quality isn't the best but they're table ready. I'm sure my friend will post our new ones once they're done.

Praetorian Aegis

Now that I'm looking at them blown up, the paint jobs are pretty bad, but you get the idea.

Praetorian Aegis is my Superman-style character foil. He's a hero but secretly has designs to take over the world, sorta like the Viltrumites in Invincible. Not sure if I was going to do that before I read the books.
    Last edited by F-Bomb138; 03-11-2017 at 11:47 PM.

Protomolecule Host

Re: Customized figures

Toreador
    A Batman style detective a friend rolled up for 2e, then he moved so I'm using him as an npc.

Hero Killer
    A robot programmed to kill superheroes. Like Omac/Sentinels with some super powers thrown in like Super Adaptoid.

Omnicide
    A space-faring serial killer. He has a preternatural skill of finding your weakness and exploiting it.
    Last edited by F-Bomb138; 03-23-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Protomolecule Host

Cash Money
    A gangsta bank robber. He's not particularly good at what he does but he tries to look good doing it. And hires a large amount of thugs to help him.

Cervantes the Gun Cleric
    Another character created by the player who moved away. Basically a gun cleric with gunkata skills like in the movie Equilibrium.

WerMacht-1 - Nazi Speedster
    A super strong tank of a speedster with the support structure of a group like Hydra.
    Last edited by F-Bomb138; 03-23-2017 at 10:31 AM.

Protomolecule Host

Jolly Roger
    A low level criminal that thinks he's a pirate. Created when I was 10, and visualized in this heroclix form now.

Ninja Hawk
    Another 10 year old me creation. I actually then created him as a Villains and Vigilantes pc back in the 80's in high school. I like the idea of having huge wings and a white ninja costume to show just how good of a ninja he is that he can still hide in plain sight.

SAV-Man
    A pc from 2e with Sound and Visual powers, gained in an A/V accident. My friend is renaming him Feedback and creating him in 3e.
    Last edited by F-Bomb138; 03-25-2017 at 02:05 AM.

Protomolecule Host

Atomic Ant'ny
    Gaining size changing powers during the 3-Mile Island incident, he's got a thick Jersey accent and acts like a Soprano's character.

Dr Omegus
    A mad scientist who straddles the line between good and evil, crwating flying monkeys, formulas that turn people into alligator men and stuff like that. He's not above experimenting on himself tho as you can see. He's currently employed by our hero group to help them on missions.

8-Ball
    I envision him as a prophetic villain who consults his own twisted version of the magic 8-ball we all know. "Sounds like all signs point to PAIN!"
    Last edited by F-Bomb138; 03-25-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Protomolecule Host

Ligatius Milagro
    A demon trapped inside a holy set of armor that is slowly corrupting it. Not sure if he's a tragic hero or a crazy villain yet.
    Last edited by F-Bomb138; 03-25-2017 at 02:11 AM.

Protomolecule Host

Custom Milk and Cheese for Heroclix I made, probably when Heroclix first started.

Protomolecule Host

Anyone else have any pics to share of the figures they use?

Mind sharing a bit of info on these guys?

OPA Belta

Pretty bad? I wish I could paint that "poorly". Only complaint I have is that some of the pictures are blurry.