Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Customized figures

Defender of the Word

Re: Customized figures

yep. I'll go back and add some details to each. A lot of them don't have 3e character sheets yet. But I'll put some ideas of how I'm gonna use them.

Yes, the pics are very blurry. First time using photobucket. Didn't realize they'd show up so big. I'll have to retake some of them, edit them for size in photoshop, then repost them.

I used to paint a lot, back when our friends played 40k. I've also painted hundreds of D&D minis. At times they'd be better quality, but my color techniques are nowhere near the good mini painters, mine are kinda comic style, basic colors, no blending or shadows or highlights. What most refer to as table ready.
    Of course as I get older, my eyesight and the slightly smaller size of the zombicide figures I've been working on for the last year has made it pretty difficult to be happy with what is now my table ready level. Don't get old kids. My little advice.

Defender of the Word

Is there a better site than photobucket to host images to post here? It bogs down like I'm on a modem in the 90's and takes forever to allow me to copy the url to post here. If it doesn't crash IE first.

I'm in the process of making the images I posted smaller so they don't fill the page (and show off every bad paintjob I've done). I'd love to add more pics but photobucket is honestly getting the best of me.

Defender of the Word

Does no one else make figures for their characters? I can't be the only one.

Does everyone just use a picture of their character on a sheet?

Defender of the Word Power-Glove's Avatar

I don't do the groovy little Heroclix - I'm barely good enough to "paint" 3 3/4 figures.

Here's a link to my gallery, with my doodles occasionally showing up.

http://skaramine.deviantart.com/gall...it=0&q=figures

Inceptor

I customize minis, mostly heroclix, for my game of mnm.