Thread: Captain America in hero lab

Inceptor

Captain America in hero lab

Has anyone tried to create captain america in hero lab, his abilities alone cost an crazy amount of pp if we assume that he has 7 str, 7 stam, 7 dex, age which is max for a human without powers

Re: Captain America in hero lab

People have built him several times on the boards. Batgirl III has a PL 10/150 pp version that's more than a bit scaled-back to the essentials of the character. Jab has a PL 12/244 pp one with more of the feats he's shown in the comics as well as some alternate versions throughout his history.

It really depends on what kind of story you want to tell with him, what the power level of your universe is, and where he stands in those rankings.

Keeper of Secrets

Also, I thought that a +7 bonus indicating max human was a 2ed artifact. I don't recall seeing that in any 3ed source material.

Just going off of 3ed's measurements chart, it seems that a +5 bonus is a sensible max for a normal human, with +6 arguably being the max for an "enhanced" human (like Steve Rogers.)
    My builds can be found in the Roll Call forum here. And, here's the latest version of The Cast.
    Currently playing in: Cosmic Adventures, Identity Lost and All Hail the Cube

Defender of the Word

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Also, I thought that a +7 bonus indicating max human was a 2ed artifact. I don't recall seeing that in any 3ed source material.
    Page 9 of the Hero's Handbook, under Abilities:

Each ability is assigned a rank from -5 to 20, measuring its effectiveness. A rank of 0 is unremarkable or average, applying no modifier. Rank 2 is pretty well above average. A 5 is truly exceptional, while a 7 is about the most that can be expected from a “normal” human being.