Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hellfire vs fire

Keeper of Secrets

Re: Hellfire vs fire

In my campaigns, Hellfire (or Holyfire in this case) isn't actually fire in the elemental sense of the word. It's something that attacks on the spiritual level, burning from the body and into the soul itself. Because of this, I would say it'd be its own Immunity effect (as well as being able to affect Intangible targets).
    DT Butchino | Writer, Designer, Illustrator | Sketchpad Studio
    Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnesfrid View Post
    I do not like PVP either hence I ended the fight quickly by beating down the combatants before they had a chance to get to far.
    This reminds me of someone yelling really loudly in a library, "will you two just be quiet?!"

No judgment on what you did, I just found it humorous.

if it comes down to it, get the players to agree to a coin toss ruling. whoever gets the upside is right, the other guy gets a shiny new HP for this unexpected complication

Keeper of Secrets Freebooter Omega Girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    if it comes down to it, get the players to agree to a coin toss ruling. whoever gets the upside is right, the other guy gets a shiny new HP for this unexpected complication
    Kreuzritter has great advice here. I also find it a useful shorthand in situations like this to split the difference and say that the immunity would reduce the effect by half (so a rank 10 heavenfire blast would only do 5 damage and require a DC 20 Toughness save).