Re: Who is still here?

Okay, thanks.
    I'll just be patient, then.

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbot View Post
    Okay, thanks.
    I'll just be patient, then.
    A new user's first few posts are subject to the extra spam scrutiny ray. This has helped keep the Spam Army at bay.

Your post has been approved.
    Last edited by Fildrigar; 04-20-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Inceptor

Quote Originally Posted by Fildrigar View Post
    The forums are sticking around.
    Well that's good. I'll have to catch up on my errata.

BTW, the Professor is back. ^_^
    The oncoming storm

Inceptor

While I was never a "pillar of the community", I am still here. I dropped off for a bit as my FAGE game went on sabbatical, and I am working on my own world. While I cannot call it a "sourcebook" (yes, I read the TOU), I would like to keep it fairly "clean" in case Green Ronin ever comes to a place where they *can* accept FAGE contributions. So I missed all of the unpleasantness.

This feels like the thread to post this: I joined a while back, but am just now finding the time and dedication to start posting. I've got plans for a fairly massive build thread, inspired by Kreuz Control, J-Mart and the like, the people and the community, in various incarnations, that are the reason I love Mutants and Masterminds. I love this place, and i want to contribute to it.

...a bit embarrassing that I was unaware of the (sensible, but not previously encountered by me) policy of moderating the first few posts a user makes, and planned to reserve a few posts for indices as well as post the first build right away...and can't even currently edit the original post. Whoops.

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Yeah, sorry about that. Auto moderating a user's first x posts has been incredibly helpful at fighting spam. A year ago, we were getting a dozen or more spammers a day. ( Posting new threads, cluttering up long threads with their crappy spam ) We are now down to a few spam posts a week, and most users don't see them because of the auto mkderation. Your best bet would be to get your post count up a bit and restart your thread.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

...your signature in this context amuses me. And thanks, I think I'll do just that.

Inceptor

Well, since it's slow here, I figure I'll view this as an introduction thread.

I wasn't here before. At least I don't recall registering here. I didn't start picking up Green Ronin stuff until years after my messageboard posting heyday. If anyone remembers me from back then, I like to think I've mellowed and I'm not anywhere near as much of a total jerkwad as I was back then.

I started buying Green Ronin stuff with True 20 Blue Rose. From there, I got the True 20 generic book. Then I picked up Mutants & Masterminds 3e, DC Adventures, Fantasy Age, and the Dragon Age hardcover.

I must sadly admit the only one of them I've played is Fantasy Age. I keep on holding out hope that maybe I can get moving with M&M3e.

I joined because I recently picked up the Age version of Blue Rose. I kind of like Age and Blue Rose is something I have a soft spot for. Maybe I can manage to run or play a game. It's probably more likely than me finding the drive and inspiration to get back to superheroes anyway.

Not sure how much I'll post, but hi everyone.