Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When?

Keeper of Secrets

Re: When?

Quote Originally Posted by Fildrigar View Post
    Nope. At print. The Backerkit for the Kickstarter just went live. ( And preorders with it. )

https://blue-rose-rpg.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
    This is lovely - but shipping to the UK means its simply NOT a viable option for me (it flat DOUBLES the price of the core book). Plus, I like to support my FLGS and I've always liked Green Ronin's previous scheme where pre-order via FLGS granted a discount code for the PDF from Green Ronin's store - its how I bought Fantasy AGE, Dragon AGE complete etc.

Is there any chance that will happen again, or is Blue Rose only going to be available for pre-order via Backerkit?

Cheers,

Nick

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickMiddleton View Post
    This is lovely - but shipping to the UK means its simply NOT a viable option for me (it flat DOUBLES the price of the core book). Plus, I like to support my FLGS and I've always liked Green Ronin's previous scheme where pre-order via FLGS granted a discount code for the PDF from Green Ronin's store - its how I bought Fantasy AGE, Dragon AGE complete etc.

Is there any chance that will happen again, or is Blue Rose only going to be available for pre-order via Backerkit?

Cheers,

Nick
    I'm looking in to it.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Customer Service Templar Templar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickMiddleton View Post

Cheers,

Nick
    Ha! i beat Fildrigar to it!

YES! We'll absolutely be doing our usual Pre-order Plus program with retail stores (internationally as well) to offer the cheap PDF along with the print copy.

Boom! Purchased through the backerkit pre-order. Got a link in the email to download an hour ago. See you in 384 pages
    Herding Dice - A tumblr where I put things about Adventure Game Engine design.
    Adventure Mechanics - A set of house rules for the Adventure Game Engine that focus on mathematically informed opinions for balance and extension.

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

The Pre-order plus PDF is live!
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

I have downloaded my PDF from the Kickstarter. Looking forward to the physical copy.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Fildrigar View Post
    The Pre-order plus PDF is live!
    I shall speak to my FLGS today!

Cheers,

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
    I have downloaded my PDF from the Kickstarter. Looking forward to the physical copy.
    Okay, how did you download your PDF from the Kickstarter? I backed it as well and never received an email with a link to download it, must have missed something.

Edit: Nevermind, missed get your digital download part of Backerkit. hehe, oopsie.
    Last edited by Psistrike; 01-17-2017 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psistrike View Post
    Okay, how did you download your PDF from the Kickstarter? I backed it as well and never received an email with a link to download it, must have missed something.
    I got an email from "Nicole Lindroos of Green Ronin" through BackerKit, presumably "NikChick" of the forums. Did you fill out your Backerkit survey?

Edit: Ah. Good to see that you found it.

The Mean Ronin, Keeper of Magic Deer Nikchick's Avatar

Just popping in to add that I'm working with some of my colleagues in the RPG biz who live outside of the US to find ways to address the high costs of shipping from here to our backers. It's not going to do much for straight mail order costs (so we definitely encourage you to use the Pre-Order Plus program to get your local stores to bring it in) but it's the least we can try for everyone who put their faith in us and backed the Kickstarter at the time.

Nicole
    Sister Garrote of Warm Humanitarianism -- The Mean Ronin
    www.greenronin.com
    www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
    nicole@greenronin.com