Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When?

The Mean Ronin, Keeper of Magic Deer Nikchick's Avatar

Re: When?

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
    I got an email from "Nicole Lindroos of Green Ronin" through BackerKit, presumably "NikChick" of the forums. Did you fill out your Backerkit survey?

Edit: Ah. Good to see that you found it.
    Yes indeed, we are one in the same.
    Sister Garrote of Warm Humanitarianism -- The Mean Ronin
    www.greenronin.com
    www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
    nicole@greenronin.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nikchick View Post
    Just popping in to add that I'm working with some of my colleagues in the RPG biz who live outside of the US to find ways to address the high costs of shipping from here to our backers. It's not going to do much for straight mail order costs (so we definitely encourage you to use the Pre-Order Plus program to get your local stores to bring it in) but it's the least we can try for everyone who put their faith in us and backed the Kickstarter at the time.

Nicole
    Hmm... so, if we have backed the game, there's a way to arrange to have it delivered to our FLGS to not have to pay shipping costs?

The Mean Ronin, Keeper of Magic Deer Nikchick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
    Hmm... so, if we have backed the game, there's a way to arrange to have it delivered to our FLGS to not have to pay shipping costs?
    Not exactly. For foreign backers (who are looking at paying upwards of the MSRP on the book in shipping alone) I'm working on sending the books abroad and completely imposing on the gracious offers of help I've received from my colleagues abroad to cut the shipping costs. Japanese backers, for example, are looking at shipping costs from the USA of $70+ (on a $40 pledge!) and so I've been working out ways we might cut that back some.

For regular old pre-orders outside of Kickstarter, though? Yes, if you have a local store, they can sign up with the Pre-Order Plus program, you can place a pre-order with them, they can get it delivered through their distributor as normal, *plus* you can get the same $5 PDF add-on that we offer with all of our pre-orders from our own site. We don't offer the PDF coupons to online discounters or Amazon, just brick and mortar stores. They just have to contact sales@greenronin.com and tell us they want to be on the mailing list to know when things go on pre-order so they can request coupons. Easy peasy!

Nicole
    Sister Garrote of Warm Humanitarianism -- The Mean Ronin
    www.greenronin.com
    www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
    nicole@greenronin.com