Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When?

Keeper of Secrets

Re: When?

Quote Originally Posted by Fildrigar View Post
    Nope. At print. The Backerkit for the Kickstarter just went live. ( And preorders with it. )

https://blue-rose-rpg.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
    This is lovely - but shipping to the UK means its simply NOT a viable option for me (it flat DOUBLES the price of the core book). Plus, I like to support my FLGS and I've always liked Green Ronin's previous scheme where pre-order via FLGS granted a discount code for the PDF from Green Ronin's store - its how I bought Fantasy AGE, Dragon AGE complete etc.

Is there any chance that will happen again, or is Blue Rose only going to be available for pre-order via Backerkit?

Cheers,

Nick

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickMiddleton View Post
    This is lovely - but shipping to the UK means its simply NOT a viable option for me (it flat DOUBLES the price of the core book). Plus, I like to support my FLGS and I've always liked Green Ronin's previous scheme where pre-order via FLGS granted a discount code for the PDF from Green Ronin's store - its how I bought Fantasy AGE, Dragon AGE complete etc.

Is there any chance that will happen again, or is Blue Rose only going to be available for pre-order via Backerkit?

Cheers,

Nick
    I'm looking in to it.
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Customer Service Templar Templar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickMiddleton View Post

Cheers,

Nick
    Ha! i beat Fildrigar to it!

YES! We'll absolutely be doing our usual Pre-order Plus program with retail stores (internationally as well) to offer the cheap PDF along with the print copy.

Boom! Purchased through the backerkit pre-order. Got a link in the email to download an hour ago. See you in 384 pages
    Herding Dice - A tumblr where I put things about Adventure Game Engine design.
    Adventure Mechanics - A set of house rules for the Adventure Game Engine that focus on mathematically informed opinions for balance and extension.

Baleful Eye of SaurMod Fildrigar's Avatar

The Pre-order plus PDF is live!
    ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

I have downloaded my PDF from the Kickstarter. Looking forward to the physical copy.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Fildrigar View Post
    The Pre-order plus PDF is live!
    I shall speak to my FLGS today!

Cheers,

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
    I have downloaded my PDF from the Kickstarter. Looking forward to the physical copy.
    Okay, how did you download your PDF from the Kickstarter? I backed it as well and never received an email with a link to download it, must have missed something.

Edit: Nevermind, missed get your digital download part of Backerkit. hehe, oopsie.
    Last edited by Psistrike; 01-17-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psistrike View Post
    Okay, how did you download your PDF from the Kickstarter? I backed it as well and never received an email with a link to download it, must have missed something.
    I got an email from "Nicole Lindroos of Green Ronin" through BackerKit, presumably "NikChick" of the forums. Did you fill out your Backerkit survey?

Edit: Ah. Good to see that you found it.