Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Echoes of the Multiverse: A new destination for those that would like to keep the community together

Events Manager Freebooter Danicia's Avatar

Re: Echoes of the Multiverse: A new destination for those that would like to keep the community toge

Quote Originally Posted by Sidious View Post
    I'll join up. I may not post much anymore but I can't imagine life with out this place.
    We're not going anywhere just yet. I've been working on some updated Rules of Conduct and Posting Guidelines, plus we're installing a proper infraction system and whatnot. I've started submitting docs to the team while we wait for the Boss to get back from her well-deserved birthday trip.
    Donna "Danicia" Prior
    Events & Volunteer Herder, Green Ronin
    http://about.me/Danicia

Re: Echoes of the Multiverse: A new destination for those that would like to keep the community toge

Thank up Ares, looking forward to following Jab, Thor and Batgirl anywhere they go.

OPA Belta

I'm personally very glad this forums're surviving. Echoes of the Multiverse, though, will still be where I post my stuff, in addition to here.
    The Architecturae: coming soon.|\__/|The Forever Tree:|\__/|The Forever Tree (the multiverse).\__/The Forever Tree (Earth-G).\__/Forever Tree NPCs.|\__/|The Multi-Faceted Gem: coming soon.|\__/|World-And-Maze:\__/World-and-Maze (the multiverse).

The Realms of Idrifaulo.

I'll be posting on both forums as well.

UN Basic Recipient

To everybody who thinks this is only a trade for the Mutants and Masterminds gatherings here on the Roninarmy, there is exchange by individuals as of now past that. About permitting any sort of framework or manufacture onto these discussions, or if nothing else hero based ones at the base. So regardless of whether the Roninarmy gatherings prop up it will be a decent discussion to post works from different frameworks not on here, make amusement strings utilizing such frameworks Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher
    Last edited by rossi; 01-09-2019 at 12:17 PM.