Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Echoes of the Multiverse: A new destination for those that would like to keep the community together

Echoes of the Multiverse: A new destination for those that would like to keep the community together

Hey folks.

Like everyone else, I was saddened to hear about the apparent board closure. I'm by no means a huge contributor to the content on this site, but I feel like I've made plenty of friends on here, and would hate to see the community that's been built up over the years dissolve.

As such, I've set up a new message board that is open to anyone here who would like to join, transfer their stuff over, and otherwise keep things going over there.

http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/index.php

It's still a work in progress at the moment, I need to iron out the look and post up some more of the guidelines, but there's a spot over there for anyone here that would like one. I can't promise the site itself will be as high quality as this one, and I definitely can't supply the actual contact with the Green Ronin staff this forum did. But if everyone would like see the same familiar faces, keep posting builds, keep running games and the like, well, there's a spot at my table.

Hope to see you all there.

OPA Belta

Re: Echoes of the Multiverse: A new destination for those that would like to keep the community toge

THANK YOU.

I'll be signing up as soon as is possible!
    The Architecturae: coming soon.|\__/|The Forever Tree:|\__/|The Forever Tree (the multiverse).\__/The Forever Tree (Earth-G).\__/Forever Tree NPCs.|\__/|The Multi-Faceted Gem: coming soon.|\__/|World-And-Maze:\__/World-and-Maze (the multiverse).

The Realms of Idrifaulo.

OPA Belta

Re: Echoes of the Multiverse: A new destination for those that would like to keep the community toge

Yay! I'm signed up!
    The Architecturae: coming soon.|\__/|The Forever Tree:|\__/|The Forever Tree (the multiverse).\__/The Forever Tree (Earth-G).\__/Forever Tree NPCs.|\__/|The Multi-Faceted Gem: coming soon.|\__/|World-And-Maze:\__/World-and-Maze (the multiverse).

The Realms of Idrifaulo.

MCRN Admiral

This will be the new location for Jab's Builds, for those interested.
    Jabroniville at Hotmail dot com
    http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/index.php

First off, THANK YOU Ares!

Secondly, I'll be showing up there soon.

Same thing Ill be there soon and thanks again Ares
    Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

I'm in.

To everyone who thinks this is just a replacement for the Mutants & Masterminds forums here on the Roninarmy, there is discussion by members already beyond that. About allowing any kind of system or build onto these forums, or at least superhero based ones at the minimum. So even if the Roninarmy forums keep going it will be a nice forum to post builds from other systems not on here, make game threads using such systems, etc.

I, for one, appreciate it. But for now, I'm going to wait and see what happens here before I jump ship.

OPA Belta

I'm in.

(Why did the forum have to close, though?)