Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Please Preserve This thread

The Please Preserve This thread

in response to The word of Nikchik (no, seriously READ THIS NOW!), Roninarmy will probably not be continuing in its current form.

this is not a thread for assigning blame, nor is this even the time.

this is the time to plead the case for what is to be spared, saved or otherwise backed up.

Re: The Please Preserve This thread

I would humbly request that out of everything on the boards, can we at least get an archive of the Mutants & Masterminds Settings threads, Roll Call threads, and M&M Game Room, minus any post not on topic or which doesn't have builds, about a setting, or not part of a game. I would hate to see all the good things this community created lost. I've always avoided reading the political, etc. threads and posts, so I never realized how bad things were getting. Due to this these forums felt like a community to me, an anchor and place of safety. I hate see it lost like this. Just wished to let you know that.

also, a very important question: will nikchk's decision affect the old Atomic Think Tank archive?

I hope not, I would hate any the builds there by those who are gone to be lost. Including White Howler/Beth Holt's stuff.

MCRN Admiral

I would like to second Kreuzritter's request of the back-up of those boards, particularly Roll Call, which has a lot of great work done on it. Going back and reading old commentary was always tremendous fun.

I definitely don't want to lose the game room. archiving the good threads from that to one's pc is a task for some digital hercules

I'd also like to ask that the Game Room be archived or preserved in some manner. If the boards are going to be shut down, then I think many of us would like the games we played here to be readable somewhere. I know I'd certainly like to look back at my first forays into GM'ing and see what I did right and what I could learn from.

Protomolecule Host

Echoing the request that Roll Call (and the old Atomic Think Tank's Roll Call) be preserved. These are valuable resources to old and new GMs alike that illustrate how the Mutants & Masterminds system can be used to best effect.

Fantasy Geographic Society My Mutants & Masterminds stuff

ill also echo the request for the Game room and rolecall and the setting threads to be saved a lot of work went into those.
    Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

OPA Belta

.....please preserve my various Forever Tree threads. I would appreciate it very much. Thanks kindly.
    The Architecturae: coming soon.|\__/|The Forever Tree:|\__/|The Forever Tree (the multiverse).\__/The Forever Tree (Earth-G).\__/Forever Tree NPCs.|\__/|The Multi-Faceted Gem: coming soon.|\__/|World-And-Maze:\__/World-and-Maze (the multiverse).

The Realms of Idrifaulo.