Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Please Preserve This thread

UN Basic Recipient

Re: The Please Preserve This thread

Heyo,

I know I'm not a regular any more and that M&M is two editions past it, but it would sadden me greatly if my Marvel Universe Handbook (http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewt...80711f3b90f920) ceased to be. Please archive it.

Thank you!

I am glad to see from some of the recent posts there is a chance that these forums may be saved in one form or the another. For myself personally I came across the old Atomic Think Tank boards back in 2010 liked what I saw, brought the rule book and after lurking for a couple of months signed up and haven't looked back.

I have met so many amazing and friendly people over the years here who all share a similar passion for M&M and superheroes in general. From the builders in the roll call to the players in the game room I have learnt so much.

I would like to say thank you very much for all your hard effort and work in providing these forums for all of us for so long.

Another vote for Roll Call please. Having time to grab the resources I use, and my own write-ups, would be nice.

Thanks.

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by proditor View Post
    Another vote for Roll Call please. Having time to grab the resources I use, and my own write-ups, would be nice.

Thanks.
    Your roll call entries were great, Proditor. I always enjoyed reading a lot of your 1980s era characters, especially all the V&V (my first superhero rpg ever) conversions.

Missed seeing you here. Hope you just got busy with even better things and everything is going well for you out in the real world.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    for many folks, the forums ARE the site, only learning of the cool stuff GR has coming down the pipe or has put up because it was mentioned here.

it's certainly that way in mine. the retailer for my FLGS doesn't list anything by GR in their catalogue, and these forums are the only place I know for good gaming, with many friends here I would not have made otherwise.

hell, when I posted the topic over on RPG.net to let folks know about this, someone there commented that we'd been an even more welcoming and positive forum, without for the need for RPG.net's level of moderation

this week has been a dumpster fire, no question. but while this is nikchik's house, so many of us call it home. could we move on and start our own forums, but we'd lose such a wonderful technicolor rainbow of a community that made this forum so much more than a mere message board, the kind of loss that would hang interminably.

throughout the internet, the actions of a few have proven time and again why we cannot have nice things.

if the forums continue in whatever fashion, let the rest of us bear the responsibility of proving why we can have nice things
    i agreed with you
    that exactly what i see in this forum