Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Star Wars: Age of the Empire

Re: Star Wars: Age of the Empire

Wow! I am very impressed. Well done!

i took a quick glance and OMFG!!!!! i love it.

i can't wait to start to play this one with my group. we are currently working on an alternate history of the SW galaxy including the fact that episode 7 never happens, so it is an alternate period after the Rebellion. this will be great. thanks so much and keep up the great work. have a good day.

Thanks everybody! Glad to have this completed and looking forward to hearing feedback. Happy gaming!
    Star Wars: AGE of the Empire: An ever-expanding adaption of the Star Wars universe utilizing the AGE ruleset and compatible with the Fantasy Age Basic Rulebook.

Expanded Classes Playtest: Adding the Bard, Swashbuckler, and Templar classes. As well as introducing archetypes that gives players different options from the start of play.

Mythic AGE: An epic fantasy campaign setting inspired by Greek mythology.

Inceptor

Wanted to say it looks great...an expansion for more Starships is really all I can say is needed. You did a great Job. Thanks for your hard work.

Star Wars: AGE of the Empire: An ever-expanding adaption of the Star Wars universe utilizing the AGE ruleset and compatible with the Fantasy Age Basic Rulebook.

Expanded Classes Playtest: Adding the Bard, Swashbuckler, and Templar classes. As well as introducing archetypes that gives players different options from the start of play.

Inceptor

Hey,

I was wondering that if I sent you a completed listing of items and costs and other such stuff, would you put it in as a side book for the star wars rpg. Not a must have thing but nice to have. I know some groups like crafting stuff and they can even make cool looking weapons. It would be similar to Esoterica from Thedas volumes. The only thing that would need to be done is layout and design. No skills in that. Thoughts?

I am working on a couple other things for SW, but I would be happy to review it.