Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC: Black Dragon Rising

Keeper of Secrets

Re: OOC: Black Dragon Rising

Quinton has tried to dodge details on how they came into possession of the chits as best he can. He admitted to Lord Roote that Ferret was gambling (but not how) and that is how they came into possession of the chits, but that's the farthest he's gone with the matter. So unless Ferret said anything, that'd be the extent of what anyone outside the two of them (sans the relevant townfolk) know.

Keeper of Secrets

FYI I'm having some hardware issues with my keyboard that are making it quite difficult to type at length. I should have a replacement and be back to normal in a couple days.

Keeper of Secrets

No problem - thanks for the heads up.

Keeper of Secrets

Busy week at work and now I'm on a weekend retreat with the wife. Expect to post IC tomorrow evening.

Keeper of Secrets

Coming up on two full weeks of crisis management at work. I'm aiming to get a post up tomorrow evening - ideally something to drive the action forward, but energy and creativity are at a bit of a low point right now.

Keeper of Secrets

No worries. Just a heads up - next week is spring break and I'll be off the entire week on family vacation. I'll still be connected, but if it takes me a bit to get around to something, I do apologize in advance.

And cross your fingers for me. We've got a 1400 mile car trip that starts tonight with a one year old and a three year old.

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Jewdebega View Post
    And cross your fingers for me. We've got a 1400 mile car trip that starts tonight with a one year old and a three year old.
    My god, that sounds harrowing. Best of luck!

Keeper of Secrets

Agreed. I'm still at the stage where I'm leery of taking my three year old on any drive beyond a couple of hours. Hope all went well!

And just like that, I've also managed to scrape together an IC post. Very sorry for the delay, folks.

Keeper of Secrets

Planning for an IC post tomorrow evening.

OOC, it seems there's plenty coming to a head right now. Lord Roote hasn't responded to Timon's request to interrogate Joren yet, but I assume the Sebaston Frey will soon be spreading the news of Hayford's little tiff, as well as (I hope) news of the whereabouts of Balon Lychester. Is there a Narrator preference here? I.e. would it help move things along if Timon just rolls with what's happening at the moment, and delays any interrogation of Joren until Sebaston has shared his news?

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by rax View Post
    Planning for an IC post tomorrow evening.

OOC, it seems there's plenty coming to a head right now. Lord Roote hasn't responded to Timon's request to interrogate Joren yet, but I assume the Sebaston Frey will soon be spreading the news of Hayford's little tiff, as well as (I hope) news of the whereabouts of Balon Lychester. Is there a Narrator preference here? I.e. would it help move things along if Timon just rolls with what's happening at the moment, and delays any interrogation of Joren until Sebaston has shared his news?
    I wasn't sure if you wanted to continue talking about Pinkmaiden at length, so I went ahead and accelerated the other part of the plot that relates to Quinton. My latest IC should bring you up to speed. You can consider Timon to have heard everything, even the dialogue that precedes the group walking over to Roote and Timon.

This is definitely a big cross-plot intersection!

Also, I meant to have Roote give you the go-ahead to interrogate Joren in the Pinkmaiden post. His only condition is that he wants to listen in and maybe ask questions as well.