Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: Adventures Assemble! by kenseido & Ysariel (OOC)

Re: Adventures Assemble! by kenseido & Ysariel (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by Ysariel View Post
    And with Friday upon us, I'll be taking my customary weekend break. I will try to resume posting Sunday afternoon or evening, US time. Have a nice weekend.
    Hope you have a nice weekend, you deserve it.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get March more involved in this prison testing? I'm having serious writer's block and also don't want to accidentally step on anyone's toes with what they have planned themselves.

Well to start off March does have the highest rank in deception of the characters in this scene so should led the way in convincing the guards etc that they do not have to search for weapons etc or carry out cavity searches.

And it will be fair to say that Nightbird will react badly if someone insists on a physical cavity search.

Also there is the appearance of the White Rabbit waving as they arrived in the room.

Is it one Persuasion check for the group (and thus we can make a team check) or does each individual player needs to make one?

It's one check for the group. There's no reason for different heroes to be subjected to different procedures, after all.

If multiple characters roll, the highest check is used and all others are aid attempts.

Over 7 days and still unable to access the forum or greenronin.com. So went in search of a Chrome extension to help. I hope it isn't against the rules to use something like Free Proxy to Unblock any sites extension or I might be in trouble.

I have checked with Psi and it seems access to the site is restored. So that's settled for the moment.

I really should have said this earlier, but as it's Valentine's day, I actually hadn't expected replies from anyone today. I have a post written up for Qora, but as something is going to happen soon that will affect all of you, I'll pause here for Psi to catch up so that all the scenes are in sync. In the meantime, enjoy the holiday.

Psi, in case you missed my reply in Skype, either of your stunts is OK. Of the two, I think the penetrating burrowing thing is better since the wall does not get to roll, you simply burrow through it. I allowed it for Kreuz twice before, I think, so it wouldn't be fair to disallow it for you.

On a more general note, I'm going to take today off as it was Chinese new year and I had to spend the day entertaining guests, visiting and dealing with relatives asking awkward questions. I will post again tomorrow.