Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventures Assemble! by kenseido & Ysariel (OOC)

Re: Adventures Assemble! by kenseido & Ysariel (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by Ysariel View Post
    And with Friday upon us, I'll be taking my customary weekend break. I will try to resume posting Sunday afternoon or evening, US time. Have a nice weekend.
    Hope you have a nice weekend, you deserve it.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get March more involved in this prison testing? I'm having serious writer's block and also don't want to accidentally step on anyone's toes with what they have planned themselves.

Well to start off March does have the highest rank in deception of the characters in this scene so should led the way in convincing the guards etc that they do not have to search for weapons etc or carry out cavity searches.

And it will be fair to say that Nightbird will react badly if someone insists on a physical cavity search.

Also there is the appearance of the White Rabbit waving as they arrived in the room.

Is it one Persuasion check for the group (and thus we can make a team check) or does each individual player needs to make one?

It's one check for the group. There's no reason for different heroes to be subjected to different procedures, after all.

If multiple characters roll, the highest check is used and all others are aid attempts.

Over 7 days and still unable to access the forum or greenronin.com. So went in search of a Chrome extension to help. I hope it isn't against the rules to use something like Free Proxy to Unblock any sites extension or I might be in trouble.

I have checked with Psi and it seems access to the site is restored. So that's settled for the moment.

I really should have said this earlier, but as it's Valentine's day, I actually hadn't expected replies from anyone today. I have a post written up for Qora, but as something is going to happen soon that will affect all of you, I'll pause here for Psi to catch up so that all the scenes are in sync. In the meantime, enjoy the holiday.

Psi, in case you missed my reply in Skype, either of your stunts is OK. Of the two, I think the penetrating burrowing thing is better since the wall does not get to roll, you simply burrow through it. I allowed it for Kreuz twice before, I think, so it wouldn't be fair to disallow it for you.

On a more general note, I'm going to take today off as it was Chinese new year and I had to spend the day entertaining guests, visiting and dealing with relatives asking awkward questions. I will post again tomorrow.

Ysariel, how did Greenlight succeed with 3 degrees of success on the attack check with March's Dodge being 16 aka 26 total? Should be only 2 degrees of success with that, since it only beat it by 6. Just wondering. Doesn't change the result of March's Toughness check, staggered either way.

Hey Psi, you already know the answer to this one through Skype, but putting it here for the record, you are correct that 32 isn't 3 degrees of success vs March, only 2. For some reason I thought your defense was 16 instead of 26.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasriel
    Nightbird

OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Gilliam View Post
    Using Move by Action Imogen will move to a position where she can target as many of the villains as possible without affecting her teammates.

"Birdy Wail" [Sonic Damage 11, Extra Area Cone] Save vs Dodge DC21 for Toughness DC26/20 if passed.

Imogen will then use the rest of her movement to get as far away as possible ending to the far side of the room.

You can't do that, because you and Gelert are in a small maintenance vent that is in the ceiling above your cell (with its door still locked and intact).
    No worries I thought we may have been altogether as I had alluded to it in my earlier post but I can see now that it was only a suggestion and was not acted upon