Page 431 of 431 FirstFirst ... 331381421429430431
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 4310

Thread: Adventures Assemble S2E2: Return to Dakana

Re: Adventures Assemble S2E2: Return to Dakana

Back at the ambush

While the three Cybertribe seemed to have taken defensive postures, the ferals are still following an attack order.

OOC
    Moonlight is up.

Twisted Sister will Defend, so then Qora is up after her.

Moonlight
    HP: 1 LP: 0
    Condition: -1 Toughness [Heals in 2 rounds]

"Okay, it is time for the giant man-bat to meet the giant ball of stone." Gesturing her hands upward in a sudden thrust, she willed the very earth beneath Dingbat to propel upward and slam into him.

OOC: Attack roll with Elemental Blast [earth], Indirect 4 against Dingbat: Attack roll of 19 DC 25 if that hits Dingbat.

Moonlight

Your stone flies up and the Dingbat dodges it and snarls triumphantly at you...

...only for the stone to fall back down and flatten the beast.

OOC
    Dingbat TOU save vs Moonlight: 1D20+6-4 = [6]+6-4 = 8

And assuming Qora doesn't attack anyone...

All

Twisted Sister assumes a defensive stance and Rez shifts back to the appearance of Baako. She calls out some guttural command and the remaining ferals turn and flee.

"I hope Mother is right about you," Rez in Baako's form says.

The three of them begin to retreat in another direction.

OOC
    You can talk to them if you want and see if they know any more about Baako's plan.

Nightbird
    HP: 2
    Condition: Bruise x3

Still wary Imogen watched the ferals and the tribe retreat in different direction, they now needed to get back to the temple to help Liam .. the King.

OOC

At the moment Nightbird is not in the best frame of mind to ask any further questions

Amethyst
    Condition: -1, HP: 2

OOC
    It's a Move action to get over the hut, though its not technically a requirement for your attack. So if you want to do that, you do need Extra Effort.
    OK. I don't know what might be threatening Liam and co so I won't extra effort and will stay at the location I arrived in.

punch-drunk as she is, Qora has just enough sense to not blurt out asking if Motherboard is single.
    no further questions, your honor

Back at the Temple

Liam lets out a sigh of relief as most of the creatures are removed from his shield.

But it is short lived as more of the wolf creatures charge into the shield. The continued strain is taking it's toll on Liam who drops on one knee as cracks begin to form in his barrier.

OOC
    Four more creatures attack the shield, making it 5 in total.

Gelert is sure the high pitch whistle is drawing the other here.

Gelert is up

Also, unless Qora uses her Recovery, the remaining three are not fast enough to make it back in time for this to be over.

Moonlight

"While the threat is gone from here, what of back at the temple? What of the villagers? We need to hurry back, what if Amethyst and Gelert are being overwhelmed as we speak?" Lifting into the air on a slab of stone, she waited for her allies to begin moving before taking off. "One of these days I will learn how to create a platform which can carry others along with me."

Nightbird
    HP: 2
    Condition: Bruise x3

"Yes we need to get back to the temple as quickly as possible .." for someone who knew Imogen quite well they would be able to hear the note of stress in her voice as though she was worried or starting to panic although for those not so familiar then she still sounded quite calm.

Damm I wished I had insisted on bringing my bike with me here Imogen fumed to herself looking at the small platform that Mooinlight was standing on.

"Moonlight don't wait for us go ahead as fast as you can, we won't be far behind."

Imogen started to break into a mile eating jog turning to check if Qora was following.

as nightbird looks back, she sees Qora standing there, still visibly punch drunk, before she stands stock-still, and then shudders, her body seeming to visibly ripple from the head down, and when it stops, seems more like herself, even though her injuries are still the same

"Both of you hang on," she says, "I can get us there fastest."
    gonna use my recover to remove the staggered, and then Qora's gonna teleport us as fast as she can warpstep