Page 303 of 303 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303
Results 3,021 to 3,025 of 3025

Thread: Adventures Assemble 9: Psi-Club

Re: Adventures Assemble 9: Psi-Club

March Hare
    "Okay then, let's hop to it. Not time to waste." Bouncing from foot to foot at super speed, almost took off towards the room ahead of the others. But she refuses to run into an ambush, enough of that for once day.

Nightbird
    HP: 4
    Condition: Normal

"Sounds like a plan, lets go. Opps wait a moment, Danfeld any passkeys or codes we will need to know I don't want to get gassed in the elevator again."

Amethyst
    Condition: Fatigued, HP: 3

"I wouldn't trust Danfield or any code he gave me any further than I could throw him. But you don't have to go into the elevator," Amethyst points out. ""Qora and Kisai can get you past any walls or doors."

There's a beep and the little camera drone floating by her displays a holographic panel showing Google Earth view of a warehouse in the city. "I've traced the security system to one Nevex Industries," Amy says. "Formerly known as Taggert Industries, Liam's father's company. We should all consider the implications of that. They're headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, but they have a secure warehouse in the city."

"Then that's where we gotta go next," Amethyst nods. ""But there's no reason for us to leave Roulette going about her merry business. We can stop the guards making off, call the cops, make sure this place isn't used for blood sports again and put a dent in her wallet. You three handle the evacuating guards and techs and try to find and destroy that radio jammer. Then meet us downstairs in the computer core. We'll leave together, as a team."

""Now you," she nudges Danfield with her giant gun, ""start walking. Unless you want to be herded by a corgi."

Keeper of Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Ysariel View Post

""Now you," she nudges Danfield with her giant gun, ""start walking. Unless you want to be herded by a corgi."
    "Yes do what the nice lady says or prepare to be herded" Gelert barks. "I warn you, if it comes to that nothing will protect your precious ankles from me!"

As is usually the case, Gelert supremely fails to be intimidating, but is adorable in the process.

All

Danfeld directs Amethyst to the security office to disable the jamming device allowing her to contact AEGIS. Most of the crowd and gladiators are gone by the time AEGIS Metahuman Response team arrives, but Qora, Nightbird, and Philip are able to detain a number of the guards and technicians.

March Hare gets a glimpse of the man who had been by Roulette's side during the fight flash out with a briefcase, but she doesn't see him again.

As Michelle takes apart the systems to pull out information, she finds more tech tied to Nevex Industries.