Page 300 of 317 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3170

Thread: Adventures Assemble 9: Psi-Club

Re: Adventures Assemble 9: Psi-Club

Amethyst, Gelert, and Nightbird

"Your sonic powers, you used them at the tryouts. Their arrival and your overall body type means you are Nightbird in disguise."

Qora and March Hare

It takes a little bit of effort, but the group of you blow through the forcefield and cage walls.

The other gladiators start to split.

Nightbird

"Is that right and what do you mean by body type anyway ... never mind just who are you really." you could almost hear the frustration in Imogen's voice.

Quote Originally Posted by kenseido View Post
    Qora and March Hare

It takes a little bit of effort, but the group of you blow through the forcefield and cage walls.

The other gladiators start to split.
    Qora makes a mental note about her availability to actual challengers, before finding her way down to the others, using Sparky's Magnetic Resonance Imaging Vision app
    taking 10 on perception for a total of 20 to find the others

Amethyst, Gelert, and Nightbird

Danfeld stands tall and proud as he re-introduces himself. "My name is Dr Jonas Danfeld, World's Leading Expert in Metagenetics. I am the one who helped turn your friend back from a mutated monster and was so rudely rewarded with incarceration."

OOC
    Insight tells you this guy is legit. And his priding is showing in buckets, so he's not an emotionless robot or anything.
    He just doesn't seem to be able to experience fear.

Amethyst
    Condition: Fatigued, -2 > Fatigued, HP: 3

Amethyst hides a giggle by clearing her throat. Manon the Magnanimous?! Beyond the wildly over-the-top name, there doesn't seem to be anything very magnanimous about the treatment crooks can expect at Nightbird's hands.

"He's the real deal?" she looks at Nightbird for confirmation, jerking a thumb in Danfield's direction, then walks right up to the mad scientist.

"The deal was we'd let you go if you helped cure Liam," she says stabbing a finger at him. "We never said you could set him loose while he was still mutated, and nearly get two of Barrett's guys killed. I know you know what you did was wrong because you told Barrett not to tell us."

"Where is Liam and what have you done with him?" she snaps.

All

It's clear from his expression that he disagrees with your interpretation of your previous encounter, but decides it isn't worth arguing over.

"What? Oh, Liam. He's sedated until I finish a project... that I can't remember." This seems to be disturbing to him.

About this time, Qora, March Hare, and Kisai make their way to the room.

OOC
    He does not appear to be lying. He seems honestly disturbed over not being able to remember.

"Well," Qora says, "I presume this is Danfield. Hopefully he hasn't been brainjacked."

Qora's remark is flippant, but it does bring up the possibility that whatever's going on with Danfield is similar to what happened to Napalm all those weeks ago

March Hare

"That is a legitimate point. Recent attacks by psychics at least some of us encountered, never found out who they were or what they wanted. What if they are involved somehow in all this?" Hey, she was part rabbit, jumping to conclusions sometimes was part of her nature.

Nightbird
    HP: 4
    Condition: Normal

"I think you are right Amethyst this is Danfeld .." Imogen replied giving up her Manon the Mighty no Mistress Manon opps that may give people the wrong idea how about Manon the Merciless persona as Danfeld had seen through it.

" ... but he seems off, he hasn't even perved once at me it's just ..."

Quote Originally Posted by Qora
    Well," Qora says, "I presume this is Danfield. Hopefully he hasn't been brainjacked."
    Quote Originally Posted by March Hare
    "That is a legitimate point. Recent attacks by psychics at least some of us encountered, never found out who they were or what they wanted. What if they are involved somehow in all this?" Hey, she was part rabbit, jumping to conclusions sometimes was part of her nature.
    "Exactly they are right is someone playing with your head Danfeld? Come on you say you are a genius surely you can tell what is you and isn't you inside that big brain of yours."