Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236
Results 2,351 to 2,352 of 2352

Thread: Emerald City Knights Finale: Their Finest Hour

Re: Emerald City Knights Finale: Their Finest Hour

Kisai

"Well, I think I will be taking a sabbatical. I get the feeling there is something else the Dragon wants now, so I am going to go find out what that is," he says taking the drink.

"But with Witchgirl and Dragoneye, I know the Knights are covered against any magical threat."
    Last edited by kenseido; 05-16-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Re: Emerald City Knights Finale: Their Finest Hour

Jackie Frost
    HP: 3

Accepting the glass of shiraz Jackie then handed it to Warp "I don't think anyone will object if Warp has a drink tonight" Jackie says with a smile before taking another glass for herself.

Looking round the room she could see all the Knights were present no longer two separate groups but just one team, including Chrys whose appearance in space was as welcome as it was unexpected and maybe, not that she was superstitious, seen as an omen for a new beginning

"Thank you Mr Mars and I just want to say an even bigger thank you to everybody here, what you all did and achieved over the last couple of days was just amazing ... I ..."

Unusually for Jackie her voice catches and she seemed at a loss for words before she raised her glass in a toast "to the Knights"

"As to what now? I really don't know, once things have quieten down I would like to get a suntan on a beach in Fiji and go swimming with the dolphins for a week."

Yet Jackie was already aware that it may take a little longer for things to quieten down, there was a vacuum in Freedom City with no Atom Family or Freedom League and she could see that the Knights would need to have some sort of presence there and then ahh that can wait till tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisai

"Well, I think I will be taking a sabbatical. I get the feeling there is something else the Dragon wants now, so I am going to go find out what that is," he says taking the drink.

"But with Witchgirl and Dragoneye, I know the Knights are covered against any magical threat."
    "You need to do what you think is right " Jackie says quietly before mock punching him in the arm " .. but you better come back once you find out what it is."