Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (OOC) - The Path of Dragons we go

Protomolecule Host

(OOC) - The Path of Dragons we go

Alright, so, only really started checking out the Chronicle System stuff last week, and haven't really read the books, but, I've watched the past few seasons of GoT, and, I have the book wiki, and, maybe I can have things decently/semi-figured out before we start /really/ playing.

So, I'll be the Narrator, and, if you guys don't mind, what do you think about doing a Dragonstone House, after the end of season five, after they get news about Stannis and his forces. All seems lost, and, the house doesn't want to bow to Tommen, but, then, a new priestess of the Lord of Light comes along, and tells them they should find Daenerys Targaryen in Essos. But, they still have to defend the Dragonstone area and their own holdings, so maybe a few members of the house stay and deal with problems concerning their house in Westeros, and a couple go to Essos?

Or, whatever you guys decide. I'll accept up to five players, and, if you like the scenario above, we can do that, but, if not, I can just roll up another region, and maybe we can do something else.

OPA Belta

Re: (OOC) - The Path of Dragons we go

I'm up for it.

Protomolecule Host

Alright, then, that's one player!

OPA Belta

Nice, I'm always looking for a game to join. What do you need me to work on? I'm thinking of playing a fighter style character. Probably a knight..

Protomolecule Host

Yeah, maybe you could be somekind of Knight.

OPA Belta

I'm in!

OPA Belta

I think about making either a captain of a ship, or a "hunter", type of character, still not sure if low or high born

UN Basic Recipient

Sounds like you have need of a schemer of sorts...

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrondir View Post
    I think about making either a captain of a ship, or a "hunter", type of character, still not sure if low or high born
    SWEET!!

It'll be good fighting along side you in a second game. Im thinking of a knight type of character. The hunter type would fit will.

Protomolecule Host

Welcome, both of you! Yeah, Hunter/Captain and Schemer should make. Ty, maybe you could do sort of a hybrid, and have a Marksman Captain character?