Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (OOC) - The Path of Dragons we go

Protomolecule Host

Re: (OOC) - The Path of Dragons we go

Welcome, both of you! A Hunter/Captain and Schemer should work. Ty, maybe you could a captain whose at least a decent Marksman?

OPA Belta

I am looking forward to that
    It's a shame Saturno seem to have disappeared, I hope he's fine.
    If no other player shows interest on schemers I can adapt either the hunter or the sailor to go on that direction, on both cases I would have a focus on survival and awareness, but there would be points to allocate wherever.

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrondir View Post
    I am looking forward to that
    It's a shame Saturno seem to have disappeared, I hope he's fine.
    If no other player shows interest on schemers I can adapt either the hunter or the sailor to go on that direction, on both cases I would have a focus on survival and awareness, but there would be points to allocate wherever.
    I hope he's okay as well.

I plan on bringing in another fighter, but I may make him different than Balian was. I've got an idea for a kind of bodyguard/instructor/master type. I'm thinking he'll be able to use several types, hence the instructor part, but specialize in fencing....ie Bravossi and Water Dancing.

I'm thinking maybe a fighter/rogue combo.

Protomolecule Host

Welcome, Tyrondir and Doc! Those roles should work for this.

OPA Belta

Looks like we got a decent group. What all do you need from us?

Protomolecule Host

Eh, well, maybe there could be at least both a martial and intrigue type character on each front? Like, maybe two/three player characters could stay and deal with problems relating to their house and Dragonstone in the Western hemisphere, and the rest could go to Essos?

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by zackepic22 View Post
    Eh, well, maybe there could be at least both a martial and intrigue type character on each front? Like, maybe two/three player characters could stay and deal with problems relating to their house and Dragonstone in the Western hemisphere, and the rest could go to Essos?
    Sounds fair....I'm up for either part.

Protomolecule Host

So, I'll roll up the starting house resources whenever we have at least four players.

OPA Belta

The Dragonstone house could be descendent from some "dragonseed"(bastards from the lords of Dragonstone from before the banishment of the law of the first night), it would be interesting seing a Targaryen looking character searching for Daenerys.
    Also, which would be the character createon rules? Would it be possible to take the role of some character from the books/show which disappeared but were connected to Dragonstone?(Gendry/Edric, Sallador Saan, Rolland Storm, etc)?

Protomolecule Host

We could do that, maybe have silved-haired or purple-eyed nobles, with their sigil maybe including somekind of reptile or something. Maybe a Salamander?

As for doing any Dragonstone associated canons, go ahead if you want, just make their skills best reflect them, and, be wary about how Baratheon Bastards and Flame Priestesses might mix

There will be a couple of house creation rules: 1. Minimum land resource will be fifteen-about the amount required to have a plains island-, regardless of how the dice turn out. And, 2., if everyone is alright with the 'dragonseed' ancestor thing, maximum age will be Established. 1-2 for Established, 3-4 for Recent, and 5-6 for New.