Thread: Anyone still playing?

Inceptor

Anyone still playing?

I'm currently working a True20 SRD site from the Revised Edition. I'm also working on a post-apocalypse setting to use those rules. I was wondering if anyone had any interest. I'll probably modify some of the rules to fit the setting, but it will be a future Earth with mutants and weird science and some fantasy elements. Kind of Rifts, but not so crazy and out of control.

I want to take some rules from Pathfinder, like the combat modifiers for grapple and the CMB/CMD, but I'm not sure how to do that quite yet. It shouldn't be difficult in True 20 though.

Anyone want to see this? I doubt I'd do a full published PDF, but I am building a website for it.

Re: Anyone still playing?

I'd love to see it. If you publish anything for True20, I would probably blog about it. I think this system will always have a corner in my heart.

Is there anything I can do to help?

Inceptor

Quote Originally Posted by Skytheen View Post
    I'd love to see it. If you publish anything for True20, I would probably blog about it. I think this system will always have a corner in my heart.

Is there anything I can do to help?
    Right now, I'm working on putting the core book into html. I'm just about done with the Hero Creation chapter, but I've got to do a little more work and then get rid of the references to True20 since that is copyrighted. Once its all done, which I am hoping I can do in the next couple of weeks, then I will need help converting some rules and fixing some things.

Inceptor

I am about to start playing. As usual, I'm a bit behind the times, but I'm looking for a bit more gritty and simple system. My current group has been playing off and on for 20+ years. We started (this group) with 2nd Ed. We now play 3.5 (not moved to 5th cause most players don't want to let go of the $1,000 they have invested in 3.5 stuffs)

Anyway, I'm DMing a True20 post apocalyptic campaign. I will come back and let you guys know how it goes.

So far, I'm using CHA for Conviction Points, and keeping all other rules as they are (even the dubious choose your primary stat for Adepts)

I am a bit sick of the high level D&D play where people think they are unkillable. (totally a word) I realize even in D&D 3.5 people are killable, but I like the realism of the True20 system.

Ras

Inceptor

I have been eye-ing my True20 books for a few months now with a view to bringing them down and considering a run out so very interested in your revised SRD.
    Where will you host it?

Keeper of Secrets

I don't have a group, but I am eyeing some True20 conversions for some of my upcoming projects.