Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Titansgrave:Legends OF Yesterday(Story 1:The Citadel of Draconis)

  1. #1
    OPA Belta
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,671

    Titansgrave:Legends OF Yesterday(Story 1:The Citadel of Draconis)

    Time:Evening
    Location:Somewhere on The Road Between Goran Field& Bolt Settlement
    (OOC Note:Just remember that this is Pre-Chaos War,so some of the Location names might seem a Little Wierd)
    The small drizzle of rain pelts at your cloaks as you travel down the Road.With the way the Weather’s been Lately,it’s no wonder you haven’t seen any other traveler’s on the road for the last couple of days.After getting into that mess in Nestora,your lucky your not in Jail:Who knew the Burgomeister of such a small settlement had such huge Plans that Involved Demolishing Half the City?
    Your suddenly knocked out of your Reveleries by Cries of Help coming from Nearby...

    Actions,anyone?(and happy Holiday's to you all! )
    Last edited by MacynSnow; 01-02-2016 at 09:23 AM.

  2. #2
    OPA Belta TheGreyWulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    285

    Re: Titansgrave:Legends OF Yesterday(Story 1:The Citadel of Draconis)

    Marri'kith, Female Orc-Elf Mage 2
    Health 34, Defense 10, Armor 0
    Magic Points 24, Spellpower 13






    Marri'kith sniffled under her hooded cloak. She could feel the onset of a cold coming on, but some weird, Orcish pride in her is telling her to ignore it. She wondered if her birth-mother had ever gotten ill in long treks such as this. She also wondered if her Elf-mother had some trick to protect herself from the elements, and if so, why she'd never bothered to teach her about it.

    She groaned, and tucked her coppery hair under her hood, not wanting to get it wet. It was then that she heard it. It came as a soft whisper in the wind, barely audible in the pelting of the rain on the leaves and the grass, but she heard it. Cries for help.

    Turning to Ellion, she held up her fist, signaling for quiet and alertness. Thankfully, her Elf-Human cousin seemed to get the idea and also started looking around. Marri then turned forward again, and in remembering her Elf-mother's advice to always temper actions with wisdom and caution, began treading toward the source of the cries with careful steps, all the while scanning her surroundings and keeping her pointed ears peeled for any particular signs of danger. Her right hand wrapped around the hilt of her mother's morningstar, which still hung from her belt, ready to be wielded in battle at a moment's notice. Her left hand was slightly raised in front of her, the palm facing away from her to reveal the emblem of Family Ulfthanrir of the Elven House of Anahariel on her signet ring, which had been so worn as to allow her to hide the emblem from sight by simply closing her fist. With practiced ease, she allowed the arcane energies flowing through her strong yet slender form to channel through the ring, preparing a release of her arcane bolt of force should the need ever arise.




    OOC:
    Perception Test 17 = 3d6+2 = (4+6+5)+2
    Stealth Test 14 = 3d6+0 = (5+3+6)+0
    Extra Roll* 12 = 3d6 = (5+1+6)

    *for any other test that the GM may require of Marri until the next calls for action.
    Last edited by TheGreyWulf; 12-28-2015 at 07:52 PM.

  3. #3
    UN Basic Recipient Props81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3

    Re: Titansgrave:Legends OF Yesterday(Story 1:The Citadel of Draconis)

    Ellion Male Human/Elf Mage lvl 2
    Health 24, Defense 11, Armor 0
    Magic Points 22, Spellpower 12



    Ellion nodded as he looked up at his taller cousin and smiled knowingly at her. He squeezed his own arcane device, his wooden staff, and began channeling energy through it. He waited to find out what came with frantic cry for help, annoyed at the foul weather.

    (Sorry Wulf, had to steal your header)

  4. #4
    OPA Belta Mayneric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    113

    Re: Titansgrave:Legends OF Yesterday(Story 1:The Citadel of Draconis)

    Arjuno Dishnu Elf-Rogue Official Class: Rogue

    Accuracy: +4 Communication: +1 (Persuasion) Constitution: +1 Dexterity: +3 (Initiative) Fighting: +0
    Intelligence: +0 Perception: +2 (seeing) Strength: +1 Willpower: 0 Health: 28 Defense: 13 Speed: 15 Armor: 4

    Arjuno wipes the running water from his brow and mutters a curse about the constant rain. When he hears the cry in the distance he readies his sniper rifle and tries to see what is going on.

    Perception check 6+3+2+(2+1)=14

    OOC:Wulf, how did you set up your header? I can't figure it out but I really like it.
    If someone didn't cry you weren't playing with family!

    Two wrongs don't make a right but, three rights make a left.

  5. #5
    UN Basic Recipient Armana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2

    Re: Titansgrave:Legends OF Yesterday(Story 1:The Citadel of Draconis)

    Liana immediately scans her surroundings, scouting positions for a possible advantage, while quietly going to see where the cries are coming from. Seeing thickly covered brush along the side of the road, she quickly ran, while loading an arrow into her bow.


    Stealth Roll: 2+6+4 = 12

    (Let me know if you need a header, I didn't have the time to put one up. Sorry!)

  6. #6
    Protomolecule Host
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    30

    Re: Titansgrave:Legends OF Yesterday(Story 1:The Citadel of Draconis)

    Savrrok grunts, sending a burst of mist from the rainwater pouring across his snout. "This night gets better and better," he complains, shaking off the copious mud adhering to his bare feet and drawing his two-handed sword. He scans the darkness for the source of the scream.

    Rolling Perception(Seeing): 3d6+2=11 (6,2,1)

  7. #7
    OPA Belta
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,671

    Re: Titansgrave:Legends OF Yesterday(Story 1:The Citadel of Draconis)

    OOC:the only one to notice anything was Marri'kith,Arjuno just missed it by 1,due to the rain.
    IC: Through the rain,Marri’kith can just spot the shape of a Person running towards them at almost a Breakneck pace.In fact,if it wasn’t for the Rain Pouring down,your pretty sure they would’ve collided with you by now.

    As the Person comes into better focus,you can see her.A human(By apperance),her Normally vibrant Red hair lay’s plastered to her skull,almost like a Helmet.her normally Bright Farmer’s Girl Dress is Plastered to her almost like a second skin as she’s running.You also notice that she’s holding her side(In either pain or exsaustion,you don’t know which)…


    Back to actions!(I like to go by Highest Dexterity Score out of Combat for turn order,just so the folk's that haven't ran with me before know!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladewind View Post
    Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

  8. #8
    OPA Belta Mayneric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    113

    Re: Titansgrave:Legends OF Yesterday(Story 1:The Citadel of Draconis)

    Arjuna runs toward the girl. (Always a sucker for redheads)
    If possible he tries to stop her and ask what she is running from and that he'll protect her!
    Attempting to be suave while freaking out about what is heading this way.
    If someone didn't cry you weren't playing with family!

    Two wrongs don't make a right but, three rights make a left.

  9. #9
    Protomolecule Host
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    30

    Re: Titansgrave:Legends OF Yesterday(Story 1:The Citadel of Draconis)

    Savrrok takes a slightly more cautious approach, weapon at the ready and keeping an eye out for whatever the poor girl is running from in this weather.

  10. #10
    OPA Belta TheGreyWulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    285

    MARRI'KITH, Female Orc/Elf Mage 2
    Health 34, Defense 10, Armor Rating 0, Speed 10
    Magic Points 24, Spellpower 13

    Marri maintains her distance, allowing Arjuno to handle the young woman. Fearing that a potential danger was following the girl, Marri moves toward elevated ground. She brings her binoculars to her eyes, and scans the area, with particular focus in the direction from whence the girl came.




    OOC:
    Perception Test (with Binoculars) 12 = {2 + 2 + 6*} + 2, with 6 SP
    Exploration Stunts (if applicable):
    4 SP: The Upper Hand
    2 SP: Advantageous Positioning x2 (4 yards total)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •