Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AGE-Titansgrave Recruiting Done&OOC Posting Spot

Re: AGE-Titansgrave Recruiting&OOC Posting Spot

Quote Originally Posted by Props81 View Post
    Name: Ellion
    Race: Elven/Human (Elven dominant)
    Class: Mage
    Background: Noble

Ellion was first born of a noble elven house, and would have rightfully been the next in succession to be the leader of that family. Unfortunately, he was born looking a little too, er... human, and was little more than tolerated. His mother was outcasted before he was old enough to walk.

He had a rough time growing up, as his father, the head of the noble house, quickly remarried and fathered another son. That son was named the rightful heir to the house, and rarely let a chance to remind Ellion of the fact go by.

Around the age of 17, Ellion decided to leave the family, dropping his surname. He began to wander, hoping to start a new house of his own, and hoping that he would eventually find a new name.
    Hey, Props81. If I get to play my Orc-Elf Mage, can she and Ellion be from the same house? Essentially, Ellion and my mage can be cousins (their Elf parents are siblings)!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreyWulf View Post
    Hey, Props81. If I get to play my Orc-Elf Mage, can she and Ellion be from the same house? Essentially, Ellion and my mage can be cousins (their Elf parents are siblings)!
    Lol. That sounds pretty awesome actually. Its a deal.

OPA Belta

OK,these are our crew(So Far.I'll end recruitment on December 18 and start my game up after New Years,just to give people a chance to visit/be visited by Relatives)
    Props81
    Name: Ellion Race: Elven/Human (Elven dominant) Class: Mage 2 Background: Noble Age: 27

Accuracy: 3 Communication: 1 (persuasion) Constitution: 0 Dexterity: 1 Fighting: 1 Intelligence: 2 (cultural lore, arcane lore) Perception: 2 (Seeing) Strength: 0 Willpower: 2
    Talents: Journeyman Chirurgy

Magic Focuses: Water / Wood

Ellion was first born of a noble elven house, and would have rightfully been the next in succession to be the leader of that family. Unfortunately, he was born looking a little too, er... human, and was little more than tolerated. His mother was outcasted before he was old enough to walk.
    He had a rough time growing up, as his father, the head of the noble house, quickly remarried and fathered another son. That son was named the rightful heir to the house, and rarely let a chance to remind Ellion of the fact go by.

Around the age of 17, Ellion decided to leave the family, dropping his surname. He began to wander, hoping to start a new house of his own, and hoping that he would eventually find a new name.
    Cherrick
    Name: Savrrok Ocherfang Race: Saurian Class: Warrior Background: Noble Level: 2
    Health: 41 Defense: 11 Armor: 6

Accuracy: 1 Communication: 0 (Etiquitte) Constitution: 2 (Stamina) Dexterity: 1 Fighting: 2 Intelligence: 1 (Scientific lore, Engineering)
    Perception: 2 Strength: 3 (Climbing, Heavy blades) Willpower: 0

Talents: Armor(Novice), Two-hander(Novice), Single weapon(Novice)

Weapons: Cybernetic arm, Two-handed sword, Light blaster pistol
    Armor: Light battle armor
    Equipment: Backpack, 3 Fulgin M batteries, Traveller's garb, Waterskin

TheGreyWulf(I took the liberty of doing your Spell point&Spellpower because you apparently forgot to put it on your sheet.)
    Marri'kith of House Anahariel, Mage 2
    Female Upper-Class Orc (Half-Elf) Apprentice
    Abilities:
    2 Accuracy* (Arcane Blast) 0 Communication 3 Constitution (Stamina) 0 Dexterity 0 Fighting
    3 Intelligence* (Arcane Lore) 2 Perception* 1 Strength 3 Willpower*
    Speed 10, Health 34, Defense 10, Armor Rating 0
    Weapons:
    Arcane Blast (range 16, +4 attack, 1d6+3 damage)
    Morningstar (+2 attack, 1d6+4 damage)
    Special Features:
    Magic Points:24, Spellpower:13 (15)
    Spells: Healing Touch, Revival, Rock Blast, Stone Cloak
    Arcana: Earth*, Healing*
    Class Powers: Arcane Blast, Arcane Device (Ring), Magic Training, Magic Points
    Talents: Lore*, Observation*
    Weapon Groups: Brawling, Staves.
    Senses: Dark Sight 20
    Languages: Common Tongue, Orcish
    Equipment: Backpack, traveler's garb, waterskin, morningstar, sealing ring, 112 silver pieces.

Mayneric
    Name: Arjuno Dishnu Race: Elf Background: Official Class: Rogue

(Bonuses applied)
    Accuracy: +4 Communication: +1 (Persuasion) Constitution: +1 Dexterity: +3 (Initiative) Fighting: +0
    Intelligence: +0 Perception: +2 (seeing) Strength: +1 Willpower: 0 Health: 28 Defense: 13 Speed: 15 Armor: 4

Languages: Common, Elven
    Focuses: Communication (Persuasion), Dexterity (Initiative), Perception (Seeing)

Weapon Groups: Blaster longarms, Blaster pistols, Brawling, Light blades, Staves
    Talents: scouting (Novice)

Equipment: Backpack, 13 Fulgin M batteries, Blaster Rifle, Flint & Steel, Lock pick, Scout armor, Short sword, Traveller's garb, Waterskin
    49 silver pieces
    Weapons: Blaster Rifle Attack: +4 Damage: 3d6 (4d6 with pinpoint attack) Short Range: 30 Long Range: 60 Reload: None
    Weapons: Short Sword Attack: +0 Damage: 1d6+3

Backstory:
    Raised in Nestora to a family of hunters Anjuno decided early on that wasn't the life for him. He started working for the Mercenaries Guild early in life and has spent many moving up the business side of the guild. He became an official in the negotiation and contracts section of the Guild and was making good money and gaining power when a rival official ,Duryo, framed him for taking bribes from those he was negotiating with. He was thrown out of the Guild and now seeks revenge and hopes to regain his position in the Guild. Having grown up hunting Arjuno is very good with his rifle which was a custom made gift given to him by his family when he was accepted into the the Guild. It has beautiful carvings in the stock of a four armed god shooting a silver bow and the barrel is black with silver inlay, it is his most prized possession.

Armana:
    Liana, Lvl 2 Human female Rogue
    Background: Lower Class/Performer

Accuracy: 2 (Brawling)
    Communication:2 (Performance)
    Constitution: 1 (Swimming)
    Dexterity: 3 (Stealth)
    Fighting: 1
    Intelligence: 1 (Musical Lore)
    Perception: 2
    Strength: 1
    Willpower: 0

Speed: 13 Defense: 13 Armor: 3 Penalty: 0
    Health:38

Class Powers: Pinpoint attack
    Weapon Groups: Brawling, Light Blade, Staves, Blaster Pistols, Bows
    Talents: Novice Scouting

Weapons
    Dagger, +2 Attack, 1 D6+1 DAM
    Long Bow, +2 Attack, 1 D6+3 DAM

Backstory: Liana was born to a lowly family. The daughter of a farmhand and maid, the human female knew very little of luxuries, and spent most of her childhood working to help her family to survive.

However this was not the life she wanted. At 16 she left her family home in expectations of becoming a famous performer. This path was not an easy one for her, unfortunately, and eventually she found that she was more destitute than she had been before coming to the big city of Nestora.

Being a street performer paid some of the bills, but she also had to lean on the side of theivery in order to eat at times. But now she is with an adventuring party, and is hoping she can once again find her fame and fortune.
    Last edited by MacynSnow; 12-29-2015 at 10:13 AM.

With the Mage having been chosen, I've gone ahead and filled the rest of her back story up. I've switched up some talents to better fit her history, and also updated her equipment to better fit Titansgrave (I had mistakenly restricted her to just FAGE Core equipment the first time around). Still, she is equipped as a 1st-level character.

Marri'kith Ulfthanrir of House Anahariel, Mage 2
    Female Upper-Class Orc (Half-Elf) Apprentice

Abilities:
    2 Accuracy (Arcane Blast)
    0 Communication
    3 Constitution (Stamina)
    0 Dexterity
    0 Fighting
    3 Intelligence (Research)
    2 Perception
    1 Strength
    3 Willpower

Speed 10, Health 34, Defense 10, Armor Rating 0 (3 with Stone Cloak)
    Magic Points 24, Spellpower 13

Weapons:
    Arcane Blast (range 16, +4 attack, 1d6+3 damage)
    Morningstar (+2 attack, 1d6+4 damage)

Special Features:
    Spells: Healing Touch, Revival, Rock Blast, Stone Cloak
    Arcana: Earth*, Healing*
    Class Powers: Arcane Blast, Arcane Device, Magic Training, Magic Points
    Talents: Linguistics* (Elven), Observation*
    Weapon Groups: Brawling, Staves.
    Senses: Dark Sight 20
    Languages: Common Tongue, Elven, Orcish
    Equipment: Backpack, traveler's garb, waterskin, Hagukra's morningstar, Ulfthanrir signet ring (arcane device), 3 Fulgin M batteries, binoculars, data disk, 47 silver pieces.

Goals & Ties:
    Goals:
    • Being born of an Orc mother, I wish to learn more about my birth-mother, Hagukra Bearslayer of Clan Irontusk. Why did she abandon me? What would my life have been like have I lived with the Irontusk? Is it an influence of her bloodline that I have this natural affinity to the Earth Arcana?
    • I need to find my Elf-mother and mentor, Lady Sairahin Ulfthanrir. She is not one to just up and leave without explanation. Why did she leave so suddenly? Where did she go? What is the urgent matter that she could not explain to me?

Ties:
    • Ellion the Mage is my cousin, from the First Family of House Anahariel.

Physical Description:
    This young Orc woman has a tanned, bronzed complexion; eyes that are like brilliant amber; and long, coppery hair that is tied into intricate braids, similar to those sported by high-born Elves. She stands about six-and-a-half feet in height, and her athletic, broad-shouldered frame is clad in a set of functional, traveling clothes over more elaborate clothing that is typical of noble Elves. Hanging on her belt, swinging within easy reach of her right hand, is a spiked mace that looks like it has seen its fair share of battles. Around the middle finger of her left hand is a silver signet ring that bears an insignia that is akin to those of the Elven Houses. Although she appears to be Orc, she is more slender than the usual Orc female, and has the thin, pointed nose, and long, tapering ears of the Elves.

Marri's Adventure Log, Entry 1:

I am Marri'kith of the Elven House of Anahariel, one of the more prestigious noble houses. I am half-Orc, which is why many of my Elf kin look down upon me. I was told that I am the bastard daughter of Master Nibenon Ulfthanrir of House Anahariel with one of his orc slaves, much more reason for my Elf kin to despise me. He has never been much of a father to me, having distanced himself from me, and I have never known my birth-mother for, as I had been told, she had abandoned me as soon as she was recovered from the birth.

For all of my life, I have known of only one true family: Lady Sairahin Ulfthanrir, my father's elder sister and the matriarch of Family Ulfthanrir of House Anahariel. Being the matriarch of the Second Family in the hierarchy of House Anahariel, Lady Sairahin wielded great power and authority. In spite of all that, however, she has always remained warm, kind-hearted, and compassionate. She took me in when everyone else wanted to throw me out. When they began to mock and hurt me, she cloistered me and made me an official member of the House by naming me as her apprentice.

Lady Sairahin was a powerful mage. She wielded her magical and political power with intelligence, wisdom and discipline. These values she had instilled in me during my years as her apprentice. She had taught me how to have ideas of my own while respecting the choices of others; to value life, but to know when to take it; to learn the value of careful study, clear purpose, and self-control. I must admit that that last bit I am still trying to master, however - the Orc in my blood does not lend much to self-control. Under her tutelage, I had learned the arcane arts of healing and earth-bending. She had explained that there are many more arcana to learn, but that these two had been the ones that I had gravitated toward, and that they were as good as any to begin with as a budding mage.

On the day of my supposed graduation, Lady Sairahin was not to be found. Her staff was missing, which had given me much hope, for she never ventured beyond the walls of Ulfthanrir Manor without her mystic staff. On the table in her study, I had found a signet ring, a spiked mace, and a data disk that bore my name. Contained in the disk was a message that explained that the ring was a gift, a sign of my graduation, signalling that I am a full-fledged mage by Lady Sairahin's standards. It also explained that the weapon had been my birth-mother's, and that it had been left beside my cradle the day that my birth-mother had left; the name "Hagukra Bearslayer Irontusk" was etched along the handle in an Orcish script. Finally, the message explained that Lady Sairahin had urgent matters that she could not reveal but needed to attend to, and that she may be gone for a while.

By my reckoning, two years is too long to be "gone for a while". With my father at the helm of Family Ulfthanrir, there have been many struggles within the family, and I feel that it is no longer safe to stay within the walls of this manor, especially since many believe that I had stolen something precious in becoming Lady Sairahin's last apprentice. All those years as an apprentice had kept me busy, and holding my birth-mother's weapon in my hand had allowed waves of longing and abandonment to crash all over me. This was as good a time as any to look for her.

And so I packed my travelling bag, making sure to bring my Orc-mother's spiked mace and my Elf-mother's ring, walked past the gates of Ulfthanrir Manor, and breathed in the air of the vast world beyond. Just as I had been taught, I had to do everything with a purpose, and in leaving my home, my purpose is two-hold: to find my Orc-mother, and to find my Elf-mother. It had felt weird to refer to Ulfthanrir Manor as my home - I had never felt at home there whenever Lady Sairahin was not around.

As luck would have it, the first person I had met on my first adventure was Ellion. He is a distant cousin, born of the First Family of House Anahariel. Like me, he is half-Elf, although his other half is Human. I'd met him numerous times before, in events that brought the families of House Anahariel together under one roof, and he has been among the very few of the House who have treated me with respect and dignity. I know not why he is travelling and leaving the comforts of nobility behind, and I understand enough not to press the issue. It has only been a couple of days since we'd began travelling together, and in time, I know that he will share his reasons with me. For now, I take comfort in facing the challenges of this world with a familiar presence by my side.

Last edited by TheGreyWulf; 12-14-2015 at 09:57 PM.

Wink Re: AGE-Titansgrave Recruiting&OOC Posting Spot

Hi everyone! First time playing on this site. I did take into account the current group dynamics when creating my character.

Weapons

Backstory: Liana was born to a lowly family. The daughter of a farmhand and maid, the human female knew very little of luxuries, and spent most of her childhood working to help her family to survive.

However this was not the life she wanted. At 16 she left her family home in expectations of becoming a famous performer. This path was not an easy one for her, unfortunately, and eventually she found that she was more destitute than she had been before coming to the big city of Nestora.

Being a street performer paid some of the bills, but she also had to lean on the side of theivery in order to eat at times. But now she is with an adventuring party, and is hoping she can once again find her fame and fortune.
    Last edited by Armana; 12-22-2015 at 06:13 PM. Reason: More info

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Armana View Post
    Hi everyone! First time playing on this site. I did take into account the current group dynamics when creating my character.

Weapons
    And that's our last one!All you need now,kiddo,is a small backstory on her&your done(Also:Welcome to the Site and I hope you have fun! ).

OPA Belta

Re: AGE-Titansgrave Recruiting Done&OOC Posting Spot

thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be Putting the Game Thread up of the December 21(day-after my Birthday),but you don't have to post right then,espacially with Holidays Coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by MacynSnow View Post
    thought I'd let everyone know that I'll be Putting the Game Thread up of the December 21(day-after my Birthday),but you don't have to post right then,espacially with Holidays Coming up.
    Yo! Happy Birthday! ^_^

Protomolecule Host

Quote Originally Posted by MacynSnow View Post
    Have a great birthday. Looking forward to seeing what you came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayneric View Post
    OOC:Wulf, how did you set up your header? I can't figure it out but I really like it.

Did you mean the horizontal line? It's right there in the options/menu bars when you're writing a Reply To Thread, right below the Link button, and to the right of the Superscript button.

Or you could just type <HR></HR> . But replace the < > with the [ ].