Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94957585960 LastLast

Thread: The Crinoverse 4

OPA Belta

Re: The Crinoverse 4

Quote Originally Posted by Crinos View Post
    I know, that is the dumbest thing ever isn't it? I kind of dig it.
    To be fair I totally get the impulse.

Which is why I stay away from the news.

OPA Belta

Sentinels of the Multiverse: Mini Nemeses part 1

There guys are mostly minor villains, some of whom don't have fully fleshed out backgrounds, so I will be ad libbing a bit here.

Ammit: The Egyptian devourer of souls. Ammit offered Ra additional power to defeat the Ennead, but only if he did tasks which would tarnish his soul and allow Ammit to devour him in the afterlife. Ra tricked Ammit and performed the tasks in a way that would not harm anyone, and thought he had cheated Ammit, but in cheating Ammit he ended up tainting his soul anyways. Ammit is frequently a foe to other mystical heroes.

Argentium: A Silver Stormer (Or perhaps a discarded Homunculi) Argentium is made of liquid metal, and is a master thief. A foe to the comic shape shifter Guise.

Balarian: A small shard of the Elder God Shuma Gorath whom was shed when the villain was defeated by the Avenegrs, Balarian wanders about causing trouble and fighting mystic heroes.

Calypso: A foe to both Ra and Siren, Calypso is a human metahuman with the power to turn into water

I'll be covering the Citizens of the Sun in a separate entry.

The Crackjaw Crew: Is a rock band who were given super powers by the Wagermaster. They consist of:

Deep root: The Basist, plant manipulator
    Blister: The Lead Guitarist, Pyrokinetic
    Snare: The Drummer: A parapalegic in a hover chair, who fires eye beams which cane hold victims in place.
    Screech: The Lead Vocalist, sound manipulator

Have fought the Southwest Sentinels, Sapphire, Hells Belles, Next Gen, and Whisper of the Avengers.

Cueball: A Pool themed villain, Cueball was a pool hustler until Guise ruined one of his shots. Using what little money he had left he bought a costume and gear through FOE and became a super villain. His Pool ball helmet is actually a sophisticated computer that gives him 360 sight, and he has a variety of powers corresponding to different billiard ball colors (striped and solid).

Desert Eagle: Mikal Jadoon is a Spartacorp employee who was given a high tech flight suit similar to the one used by the Falcon (Sam Wilson, the current Vice President of the US after Steve Rogers), that lets him fly and has a high tech "Eagle Eye" lock on system, he also has a force field and can fire energy bolts from his wings.

Doc Tusser: A Formorian who somehow got timelost in the 1800's old west, Tusser has incredible regeneration powers and near immortality. Becoming a cattle rustler, he is still around today.

Empyreon: A would be galactic conqueror. After numerous failed attempts to conquer earth, he was offered an increase in power by Omega, causing him to become a barely contained shell of energy who is slowly disintigrating.

Equity: Andrew Jones is an insurance Auditor who lives in a suburban household with his wife and kids. He is also secretly the world renowned assassin Equity. An agent of "Balance" empowered by the mad demigod Equinox, Equity will take any job to "balance the scales." He can (slowly) move through solid matter, and has an unsettling gaze that makes him invisible to anyone who meets his gaze.

Galactra: A former fighter in the Malvan Arena, Galactra was one of Mongal's female furies. When Mongul and his line were banished, Galactra decided to go after Durga for revenge, blaming her for her master's disgrace. Galacra is a cosmic energy manipulator.

The Green Grosser: true identity unknown. The Grosser was a humble supermarket clerk until his store was randomly selected to sell some genetically augmented fruits and vegetables made by Matthew Gentech (Secretly containing an enzyme that would kill anyone with an active metagene who tried to eat them). The Grosser apparently had an inactive metagene, so eating the fruit turned his skin green and drove him insane. Now he menaces the world with farm raised locally grown destruction in the form of his vegetable bombs (now GMO free). Frequently a foe to Guise and Splotch.

The Hermetic: A powerful and ancient Alehcmist seeking to cure "Morality." Hermetic lacks the fame and noteriety of the likes of Dr. Azoth or Dr. Yin Wu, having done relatively little with his immortality (Much to his ire, his cachphrase when fighting foes is "Do you know who I am?") He is armed with a red blood stone which is similar to Scholar's Philosopher stone, but fueled by blood magic.

This is part 1. I lost part 2 because of the SNR Bug. Will post that later.
    Urge to Stat Rising: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

point of order, DunkelZahn is the VPOTUS. possibly POTUS given Cap was taken aboard Voyager at the start of Challengers of the Infinite and we don't know how that turned out yet

OPA Belta

Quote Originally Posted by Kreuzritter View Post
    point of order, DunkelZahn is the VPOTUS. possibly POTUS given Cap was taken aboard Voyager at the start of Challengers of the Infinite and we don't know how that turned out yet
    Oh, my bad I missed that.

Well good, that means Sam is free to be Captain America now.
    Urge to Stat Rising: My blog where I post write ups for monsters for the Pathfinder system.

OPA Belta

Oh, my bad I missed that.

Well good, that means Sam is free to be Captain America now.
    And thus pretty much every single Non-human, every Non-magic, and every probably-non-something-else hate group is now plotting to take down the government.

Which gives me an idea: the new Avengers should probably be mired in that. I mean depending on Light Lass's powers Yuki may be the only one not to set off that crowd. Certain having four magics (DF at least looks magic, not sure if she is exactly) we're probably already on some kind of hit-list.

Quote Originally Posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
    And thus pretty much every single Non-human, every Non-magic, and every probably-non-something-else hate group is now plotting to take down the government.

Which gives me an idea: the new Avengers should probably be mired in that. I mean depending on Light Lass's powers Yuki may be the only one not to set off that crowd. Certain having four magics (DF at least looks magic, not sure if she is exactly) we're probably already on some kind of hit-list.
    Oh i'm sure Cri would jump at the chance for us to ROFLstomp MODAAK

OPA Belta

Cross-posted from an rpg.net PM with Cri:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crinos
    Oh yeah I definitely have plans for that.

For one thing, a recurring nemesis I have planned is Speaker for the house of Representatives Reverend WIlliam Stryker, and his counter part in the Senate Senator Steven "Nanomachines son" Armstrong. I also plan to have you run into mystic hunter villains such as Witchfinder and Hexenhammer.

OPA Belta

Yeah, Once I ges this bug thing settled, I should probably do a post about the crinoverse 2016 election and why Steve is President. And what became of Sir Orangeface Babyhands.

OPA Belta

And what became of Sir Orangeface Babyhands.
    Never ran: when the Republicans found out their candidate was going up against the Captain America they Dumped Trump.

EDIT: Well, no: knowing Trump's propensity for grudges he'd take this as an offense and bankroll himself.

And would be the joke candidate many people expected him to be.
    Last edited by SilvercatMoonpaw; 03-17-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Nah, Steve pretty easily took control of the Voyager, used it to rescue pretty much everyone suck in space, towed them back to Earth and got the planet a fancy new spaceship out of it.

Cause he's awesome.