Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Joe Singleton Art

OPA Belta

Re: Joe Singleton Art

A composite image of a villain team called the Black Ace Gang. I based them on a group that fought Captain Marvel Jr. in the 40's (and seems to predate the Royal Flush Gang). The original group was kind of lame, but the concept was good, so I modernized them. From left to right is Black Ace, Queen of Hearts, Jack of Diamonds and King of Clubs:

Next up is the roster of LUNA, which was original created by my friend Curt Fernlund. We fought this group in his Champions campaign. He gave me permission to use them, and I've revised the group somewhat. From left to right are Men (a lunar god of Anatolia), Artume (Etruscan moon goddess), Vampyre, Nightstalker, Cricket, Crater, Kaskuh (Hittite Moon God), and the average LUNA agent:

Mulch

Imagine a walking pile of rotting vegetation and garbage, sixty feet tall. Mulch isn't usually that big, but something has changed.

Mulch first appeared in my HeroBlog stories, and brought about Amp's first costume change, his old one had to be burned, after the fight with Mulch.

Here's a little piece I had commissioned as a treat for myself.