Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Titansgrave: Nestora by Night [Recruiting]

UN Basic Recipient

Titansgrave: Nestora by Night [Recruiting]

Ok...I have run PbP before on other sites and I am willing to try and do something here. I'm able to be on most every day at least once to update the story. What I'm looking for is four player's who can at least check and post once a day...I am going to use Nestora and the area around it to start with.

I'm going to use the 10 advancement rule, 1st level, you can choose your background and social class, I will roll for money and post that out. I would like to start next week on Tuesday, the 11th. So deadline for character applications will be on Sunday the 9th, I will decide on the 10th and we can start on the 11th.

I'm itching to try a game here!

Rhonin

UN Basic Recipient

Re: Titansgrave: Nestora by Night [Recruiting]

Interested. If the other pbp thread doesn't take off or hear from the GM by the deadline you set in this thread I'll just move my healing mage over. If that one starts moving I'll roll up a new character.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Xynen View Post
    Interested. If the other pbp thread doesn't take off or hear from the GM by the deadline you set in this thread I'll just move my healing mage over. If that one starts moving I'll roll up a new character.
    That would be great! I am waiting for that one to take off as well...I have no issue with either plan.

Protomolecule Host

Count me in. Even though it looks like there's not gonna be enough players before next week. I'll work on a character in the meantime.

Protomolecule Host

I'm in the same boat as Xynen regarding the other game, but count me in.

UN Basic Recipient

Ok we can back it off a bit, say another week or so if that helps...

Protomolecule Host

Alright, I think I'm done with my character.

Name: Savrrok Ocherfang
    Race: Saurian
    Background: Noble
    Class: Warrior

(Bonuses applied)
    Accuracy: +1
    Communication: 0
    Constitution: +1
    Dexterity: +1
    Fighting: +2
    Intelligence: +1
    Perception: +2
    Strength: +3
    Willpower: 0

Health: 36
    Defense: 11
    Speed: 11

Languages: Common, Saurian

Focuses: Communication (Etiquette), Constitution (Stamina), Intelligence (Engineering), Intelligence (Scientific Lore)

Weapon Groups: Axes, Blaster longarms, Blaster pistols, Brawling, Heavy blades

Talents: Armor (Novice), Single weapon style (Novice), Two hander style (Novice)

Equipment: Backpack, Cybernetic arm, 3 Fulgin M batteries, Light blaster pistol, Scout armor, Traveller's garb, Two-handed sword, Waterskin

Backstory: A native of Karros, son to a trusted Ghost family, Savrrok spent his youth tinkering and tooling in his workshop, especially with his friend Kaalith. That is, until one of his machines was discovered in the aftermath of a terrorist attack by the reformist group Amber Dawn. That brought the Emerald Golems down on their little workshop. Kaalith revealed that she was a member of Amber Dawn, and in the ensuing escape attempt Savrrok was caught in an explosion that cost him an arm. Despite the fact he was not even aware of his involvement, the Triumvirate showed no mercy and exiled him from the city. Now harbouring a deep resentment for his Golem oppressors, he longs for the day he can return home and see his family again. The fate of his friend remains a mystery.
    Last edited by cherrick; 08-14-2015 at 12:33 PM.

What all is required if I play? I'm definitely interested but haven't ever played this way and haven't played RPGs since the 80's.
    If someone didn't cry you weren't playing with family!

Two wrongs don't make a right but, three rights make a left.

UN Basic Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Mayneric View Post
    What all is required if I play? I'm definitely interested but haven't ever played this way and haven't played RPGs since the 80's.
    I can help put together your character or you can if you have the rules...using 10 advancements, other than that I trust that you will build the character honestly.

UN Basic Recipient

Personal Note: I have been given a new job at work and will be a bit busier than I anticipated BUT I will be able to devote time to this starting on the 17th!

I am checking in sporadically but this new task just added 20 hours to my work week for the next 9 weeks...