Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Titansgrave: Nestora by Night [Recruiting]

Re: Titansgrave: Nestora by Night [Recruiting]

I think I would like to build a rogue if that's ok. A ranged type fighter. I have the rules and can build my own. Feel free to contact me by email if needed.
    If someone didn't cry you weren't playing with family!

Two wrongs don't make a right but, three rights make a left.

I believe I'm done with my character. If you see anywhere that I made a mistake let me know.

Name: Arjuno Dishnu
    Race: Elf
    Background: Official
    Class: Rogue

(Bonuses applied)
    Accuracy: +4
    Communication: +1 (Persuasion)
    Constitution: +1
    Dexterity: +3 (Initiative)
    Fighting: +0
    Intelligence: +0
    Perception: +2 (seeing)
    Strength: +1
    Willpower: 0

Health: 28
    Defense: 13
    Speed: 15
    Armor: 4

Languages: Common, Elven

Focuses: Communication (Persuasion), Dexterity (Initiative), Perception (Seeing)

Weapon Groups: Blaster longarms, Blaster pistols, Brawling, Light blades, Staves

Talents: scouting (Novice)

Equipment: Backpack, 13 Fulgin M batteries, Blaster Rifle, Flint & Steel, Lock pick, Scout armor, Short sword, Traveller's garb, Waterskin
    49 silver pieces

Weapons: Blaster Rifle Attack: +4 Damage: 3d6 (4d6 with pinpoint attack) Short Range: 30 Long Range: 60 Reload: None
    Weapons: Short Sword Attack: +0 Damage: 1d6+3

Backstory:

Raised in Nestora to a family of hunters Anjuno decided early on that wasn't the life for him. He started working for the Mercenaries Guild early in life and has spent many moving up the business side of the guild. He became an official in the negotiation and contracts section of the Guild and was making good money and gaining power when a rival official ,Duryo, framed him for taking bribes from those he was negotiating with. He was thrown out of the Guild and now seeks revenge and hopes to regain his position in the Guild. Having grown up hunting Arjuno is very good with his rifle which was a custom made gift given to him by his family when he was accepted into the the Guild. It has beautiful carvings in the stock of a four armed god shooting a silver bow and the barrel is black with silver inlay, it is his most prized possession.
    Last edited by Mayneric; 08-14-2015 at 02:38 PM.

UN Basic Recipient

Zara Nightbrook Image

As it looks like you could use a Mage in your party I decided to create one. One thing I did change is trade out my Riding/Swimming Focus for the Scientific Lore. My character probably never rode a horse in her life and swimming would not make sense either considering she lived in Nestora most of her life. Nestora being a technological city she probably learned a good deal about science in her studies hence it makes better sense for the character. There does not seem to be any background or racial feature that gives access to Scientific Lore hence I hope it is ok to switch out.

Name: Zara Nightbrook
    Race: Human
    Class: Mage
    Background: Apprentice (Upper Class)

Stats (Bonuses Applied)

Accuracy: 1
    Communication: 1
    Constitution: 1
    Dexterity: 1
    Fighting: 0
    Intelligence: 4
    Perception: 1
    Strength: 0
    Willpower: 3

Languages: Common

Weapon Groups: Brawling, Staffs

Ability Focuses

Communication (Deception)
    Scientific Lore (Intelligence)
    Arcane Lore (Intelligence)

Class Abilities:
    Arcane Blast
    Magical Training
    Magic Points

Talents:
    Lore (Novice)

Shadow Arcana (Novice)
    Spells: Shadow Dagger (3 MP), Shadow's Embrace (4 MP)

Fate Arcana (Novice)
    Spells: Hands of Fate (4 MP), Puppets of Fate (6 MP)

Equipment: Backpack, 3 Fulgin M Batteries, Quarter Staff (Arcane Device), Light Leather Armor (3 Armor), Black Robes, Dagger, Night Vision Mask, 2 Torches, Matches (40), 20 Silver Pieces.

Health: 27
    Magic Points: 19
    Speed: 11
    Defense: 11

Backstory:

Zara Nightbrook was born in the city of Nestora, the daughter of the prominent Nightbrook family. The Nightbrook family made its fortunes acting as diviners and skilled advisors for the guilds. In addition the family was also skilled at fate magic, using it to manipulate the odds, bringing fortune or misfortune at their will. Zara being born of a magical lineage was expected to follow the path of her parents and in the beginning proved herself to be keen of mind and sharp in wit. However one day while traveling home she was grabbed by one of the sewer dwelling beasts below the city. There she witnessed horrid and unspeakable terrors but was fortunate to escape only to get lost in the undercity. Lost she was forced to draw on the powers of shadow to survive and when she returned to the surface she was forever changed. No longer as naive about the world as she once was she became obsessed with research of the forces of Darkness and Chaos to know the power they possess. While her family tried to steer her back towards the study of divination and fate such things did not interest her as much as the knowledge of the deep dark. When she came of age she decided to leave Nestora and seek out knowledge and in the wider world and further discover the truth that lies within the ashes of Valkana.
    Last edited by darkfire14; 08-13-2015 at 11:28 AM.

Just read the original post better and realized we didn't have to roll for class (I did) and didn't need to roll money because the GM will do that. I will happily adjust my money when told what my starting amount was. {Forehead Smack} really need to read rules better.

UN Basic Recipient

Looks like we probably have enough players to start up now.

Protomolecule Host

I'm still in. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to copy over my character from the other game or make a new one. I'll try to nail that down this weekend.

UN Basic Recipient

Howdy guys...I am alive I am going to run! Things should be busy still BUT more stable so I will be able to add something more like a start tomorrow (maybe) or Monday (more realistic).

Getting excited

UN Basic Recipient

Awesome, looking forward to it. I'll leave my character sheet in the other thread until you roll money, than I'll adjust my gear accordingly and repost everything in this thread when ready.

UN Basic Recipient

I am of course still interested in playing as well. We got a Rogue/Warrior/Mage mix so we should have everything we need.