Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adventuring in Titansgrave [Recruiting]

Adventuring in Titansgrave [Recruiting]

I guess I'll be the first person to throw my hat in the ring with an AGE game. I'm checking to see if there's any interest at the moment. What I'm thinking about right now is a game set in the city of Nestora. You would be part of a group of adventurers/mercenary company that earns a living doing freelance jobs for the various guilds and corporation's in the City State. This of course would be mostly created from our own group imagination since the information currently published about the City, and even the world, is more than a little sparse. I'm not going to lie most of the ideas I have for this at the moment has come from a rowdy game of The Lords of Waterdeep that I played the other night. So you can kind of expect the underbelly of Nestora to be what we would deal with the most.

I'm thinking starting with 1st level characters would be the best way to do it. If there's any interest then I think this should be fun.

Character creation: Standard creation for a 1st level character but I'm not going to ask you to roll for you Ability stats. Instead we'll use Option 2 from the ability options box on page 9. In this option your character’s abilities start at 0 and you get ten advancements to increase them. Each advancement you spend raises an ability by 1, but no ability can be greater than 3. You must spend all ten advancements. I'll let you choose your Social Class and Background and your Racial Benefit without rolling. If you still want that random element to character creation then I'll allow it but you'll have to use an online roller and post a link to your results.

Tell me about your character.
    Last edited by TheClassDunce; 07-31-2015 at 07:11 PM.
    When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry. ~ Quellcrist Falconer

UN Basic Recipient

Re: Adventuring in Titansgrave [Interest Check]

I'd be interested in giving this a shot.

OPA Belta

me too
    Currently Playing:
    An Arl's Ransom - Xavier http://roninarmy.com/threads/282-Cha...ull=1#post8484

Currently Running:
    Betrayer of Asgard - Conan converted over to Dragon Age <link to be added later>

UN Basic Recipient

I as well would be interested!

Re: Adventuring in Titansgrave [Recruiting]

Alright then put together your characters and post them up. I've added some more to the first post about character creation.

UN Basic Recipient

Out of curiosity, if we're allowed to just pick what we want, why would we need to show legitimate dice rolls for random character generation? I don't plan on randomly rolling anyway but I figured I'd ask anyway.

So I'm interested in playing a mage/healer, though I'm willing to try something else if anyone else had their heart set on that class.

Quote Originally Posted by Xynen View Post
    Out of curiosity, if we're allowed to just pick what we want, why would we need to show legitimate dice rolls for random character generation? I don't plan on randomly rolling anyway but I figured I'd ask anyway.

So I'm interested in playing a mage/healer, though I'm willing to try something else if anyone else had their heart set on that class.
    You can roll over that 10 advancements if you're lucky enough, or under it, with random character generation. I just want to keep it honest. *shrug*

Protomolecule Host

Room for one more?

I'm thinking of an Orc Rogue, primarily a shifty melee fighter who uses two short swords and has a broad range of abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Croquemitaine View Post
    Room for one more?

I'm thinking of an Orc Rogue, primarily a shifty melee fighter who uses two short swords and has a broad range of abilities.
    Jump right in. Plenty of space left.

UN Basic Recipient

I'm gonna go for the Warrior then to round out what has been chosen...leaning towards and Elf Female at the moment MIGHT go Half-Elf....